What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Malabar Eel

Juniors
I have a dolorium. By the way, I now own your house and most of the east coast of Australia.

Sorry, no dictionaries indexed in the selected category contain the word dolorium.

Perhaps you meant:
doliolum

Do`li´o`lum
- A genus of freeswimming oceanic tunicates, allied to Salpa, and having alternate generations.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Sorry, no dictionaries indexed in the selected category contain the word dolorium.

Perhaps you meant:
doliolum

Do`li´o`lum
- A genus of freeswimming oceanic tunicates, allied to Salpa, and having alternate generations.

Who has hijacked this account?

Maroubra Eel, oopps Malabar Eel is not that bright.

Perhaps you meant:
doliolum

Do`li´o`lum

But did you check future dictionaries?

I dunno, you may be right. Some punk kid nicked the badge and I'm not paying $300 for a replacement. It's the principle. Ask the other bloke here who's got one how it's spelt.

verticalsmile

Juniors
No Mr walrus

Obviously Ur too fat to read stuffing your face with Maccy D's and with Ur beautiful photo of yourself and wife together at the beach...

Mr Walrus im 100 % so far. I tipped titans to win due to being Crapamatta Bogey team......

LOL Walrus:crazy:

Last edited:

Perhaps you meant:
doliolum

Do`li´o`lum

seeing he mentioned time travel i think he means DeLorean

delorean-back-to-the-future.jpg

verticalsmile

Juniors
The latest scoop is that Lingard had a dream that parra are going to win 27-12...
If so

Exact winning margin with the TAB of Parra 15 points is $81

So good luck

verticalsmile

Juniors
Parra 1-12 to win

that's right you hear it from me Parramatta against Brisbane

Parramatta have a unbelievable record in fact 50% up north against Brisbane.......