What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

verticalsmile

Juniors
Lets get on the roller coaster ride with the boyz from Parramatta

Here is the long and short of it boyz.

If Parramatta are playing at home and i mean at Parramatta Stadium then back the boys to win .

If they play away from home (not Parra stadium) then its going to be a +13 romp by the opposition.

2015 so far

1st game home won+13 :D vs Manly Parra +13 $4.00
2nd game away lost +13 :( vs Dogs Dogs + 13 $3.75
3rd game away lost +13 :( vs NZ NZ + 13 $2.40
4th game home won +13 :D vs Souths Parra +13 $8.50
5th game away lost +13 :( vs Tigers Tigers +13 $4.00

Good luck and i hope we win heaps of cash because i know i have
Good old Crapamatta lol

T.S Quint

Coach
4sy82a.gif

oldmancraigy

Coach
So basically, if I get my time machine out, I can make money on the games that have already been decided?

Pretty sure I learnt that in Back to the Future.

Eelementary

Post Whore
So basically, if I get my time machine out, I can make money on the games that have already been decided?

Pretty sure I learnt that in Back to the Future.

THAT'S what the movie was about?

I thought it was about going back in time to make sweet, sweet love to our hot, unwed mothers...

Chipmunk

Coach
I got $3.40 I think it was on Parra to beat Souths at Pirtek. $8.50 looks great, but that would have been a pretty big risk against a team like Souths...

Funnily enough it looks like the Bookies have been doing the same research. Parra are only $2.40 to beat Titans by 13+, whereas they are $3.10 to win by 1-12.