What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
parra-matters is the only one of you with any brains ,,,,, embrace what you had loosers and move on
Mate, you are dumber than a white dog nugget that has been baking in the sun for a week.

Your attempts to troll are beyond pathetic. They aren't even remotely funny, witty or even particularly cutting.

Sir Don = Sir Dick.

Sir Don

Juniors
winge winge whine foran was a great signing where is hayson going to play next to the great normy i heard there mate already what loooooseeerrrsss

Sir Don

Juniors
Cant beleive the dribble coming out of your mouths BA is the one that got you into all this shite and allowed twits like normy, paulo, foran and jennings to run amok as well others.. All head coaches know everything that goes on at their club thats their job you geniuss are in denial just like that jerkoff flanagan at cronulla he knew all along what was going on with dank.. they organise everthing he knew all about the dodgey deals and all the shite with foran radradra you are absolute fools to think he didnt.... well you must be fools your parramatta fans after all ....by resigning BA youve led back into the wilderness The truth is Hayne wanted nothing to do with the place its obvious

Micky75

Juniors
Cant beleive the dribble coming out of your mouths BA is the one that got you into all this shite and allowed twits like normy, paulo, foran and jennings to run amok as well others.. All head coaches know everything that goes on at their club thats their job you geniuss are in denial just like that jerkoff flanagan at cronulla he knew all along what was going on with dank.. they organise everthing he knew all about the dodgey deals and all the shite with foran radradra you are absolute fools to think he didnt.... well you must be fools your parramatta fans after all ....by resigning BA youve led back into the wilderness The truth is Hayne wanted nothing to do with the place its obvious

Mate, "Sir Don" it had it be inverted brackets with you mate - I followed the eels as a 5 yr old eventhough my Father and brothers were full on saints supporters. Even my brother-in-law is a saint supporter. I lived in Melbourne for 2 year with work, did I followed the Storm - hell no! Now I live on the Gold Coast, my loyalty with be the eels on my death bed - 2 comas later - it was close ---hahahaha.
The gang of five didn't help and also, previously also - 3-4 ex dogs players coming to the end of their career. Lyon was a major stuff up also. But, Arthur is pretty clean really. What about Bennett - Dragons are 5 Million $ in debt.

Sir Don

Juniors
Micky 75 i understand what your saying but surely your not naive enough to think that the coach doesnt have final say in everything or runs everything because he does,,, thats the point im making about BA i personally dont rate him at all and i cant for the life of me understand why you do hes let this circus roll on all year all year.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Micky 75 i understand what your saying but surely your not naive enough to think that the coach doesnt have final say in everything or runs everything because he does,,, thats the point im making about BA i personally dont rate him at all and i cant for the life of me understand why you do hes let this circus roll on all year all year.

Well you've just smashed yourself twice in a post...

1) if you don't think he's a decent coach ( or don't rate him ) than you're a f**kin idiot..

2) he had to cope with the worst board and administrative management in the history of the club and you've accused him of letting this circus roll on... Seriously how stupid are you?

You're club would of sold of sold the leagues club to have a bloke like him there in fact plenty would... Get a clue merkin

Delboy

First Grade
FMD, you come on here to troll and your pathetic club is broke, looking for a buyer and went through horrendous management that has seen you survive with handouts and support from the NRL.

Likewise, only their pushing and assisting with finding someone to cough up the marquee allowance put you in a position to sign JH! In the hope that this will reward the Tits with a buyer

Sir Don , go and play hide the sausage with those who suit your rants, Paul Kent, Rothfield, Ikin , Hardley etc. you are making a real fool of yourself criticising BA , as a target he would be bulletproof

Micky75

Juniors

Some coaches have a say with the salary cap - eg. Can you afford him? Some boards they're honest, but coaches don't control the finances of a club! Eels need better accountants - Lol! haha.
I'm not sure what team you follow at all because I'm a newbie on this forum. Years ago I played some footy and I wasn't good enough to make 1st grade.
Sometimes I have a bee in my bonnet with NRL players, getting paid 400,000 - 500,000 and they're like children. I'm not saying I'm model citizen, but if I got payed $$$$$$ I would correct my behavior - Norman for example - Sir Don. I like Cricket also. I was a No 3 batsmen - mainly on artificial grass..haha

Latest posts