What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Suitman

Post Whore
Reports that he'll play out this week for the eels and then he'll be released to the raiders
I'd be stunned if it doesn't include a clause where he can't play against you guys as the Knights did with BJ, but looks like this silliness will be behind us all shortly

Mate, I'm blown away by how many members the Raiders have.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Reports that he'll play out this week for the eels and then he'll be released to the raiders
I'd be stunned if it doesn't include a clause where he can't play against you guys as the Knights did with BJ, but looks like this silliness will be behind us all shortly

Reports are never wrong, are they ?

Dibs

Bench

What silliness are you talking about?

Lethal

Juniors
What silliness are you talking about?

Just some Canberra merkin pulling his dick at the thought of another inconsistent front rower joining his dud inconsistent team.

Oh but wait, he is concerned for Juniors welfare :lol:

phantom eel

First Grade
Corey Norman = number one Ass hat gronk of the year candidate at the moment.
Mitchell Pearce says hi...

watch-sydney-roosters-captain-mitchell-pearce-in-lewd-act-with.hashed.d9c08826.desktop.story.share.video.jpg

Mogsheen Jadwat

Juniors
it is hilarious they are turfing Foran for Hayne, one's a premiership winner, great guy hard worker positive influence.

the others a shitstain who thought he was too big for his boots the last time he was here and has won 0 in his career.

let the parra rollercoaster continue into 2017!

it is hilarious they are turfing Foran for Hayne, one's a premiership winner, great guy hard worker positive influence.

the others a shitstain who thought he was too big for his boots the last time he was here and has won 0 in his career.

let the parra rollercoaster continue into 2017!

nobody is turfing foran you tosser if anything he is turfing parra