What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The swarm is now an official home supporters bay !

Tony Bongo

Bench
This has just been sent out by the club :

Are there any new membership packages available in 2012?

The Membership Department have introduced the 'Swarm' membership and Cayless Category 2 in 2012 to provide more opportunities to members wanting to attend all Home Games.

The Eels finally have our own official Home Supporter Bays !!!
I look forward to the details to be released and I can't wait to join even more of my fellow fans in The Swarm next year !
If you are loud and passionate then the Swarm is the place for you ! We will continue to show our support with our flags and chants in a family friendly way, that adults and kids alike can all enjoy.
Next year I hope that The Swarm can continue to grow to the point where we are setting the benchmark for supporter groups in the NRL.
I am sooo excited !
Bring on 2012 !
Who is with us ?

Last edited:

Tony Bongo

Bench
So you're flying every second week? f**king madman.

Which away games do you get to?

Yeah a bit like your avatar I guess. I go to the Goldy and Brisbane games and some of the trials and away games if they fit in with family and work - but not many. It takes two days out of my week because I fly down one day and can never fly back until the next, so it's a bit much to back up 2 weeks in a row.

bartman

Immortal
Well done Tony, some reward for all the hard work over the last year or more.

Hope the home bay allocated to the Swarm is as good as you are hoping, that'll be the key to attracting solid numbers. Best of luck!

Jodeci

Bench
Congrats Tony

You have put in a lot of hard yards and it's great to see the club acknowledge your efforts.

All you gotta do now is help the club fill the bay

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Maybe you could organize a supporters plane departing Brisbane for every home game. It's not too much to ask.

Tony Bongo

Bench
Congrats Tony

You have put in a lot of hard yards and it's great to see the club acknowledge your efforts.

All you gotta do now is help the club fill the bay

Well they actually gave us 2. Remind me to thank them later. Does anyone have the Hopoate's contact details? They wouldn't have any season tickets yet and they should be able to fill one bay on their own.

forward pass

Coach
I go to every home game at Parra Stadium except last year my wife insisted I miss one for my daughters Birthday. Fair enough I suppose. ANZ doesn't count as a home game as far as I'm concerned.

pfft ... she has a birthday every year. Each match only happens once. Sort your priorities out !:D

Tony Bongo

Bench
If you were in bays 63 and 64 this year and want to make sure you can support with The Swarm again next year then you only have until Friday to renew your membership and make sure your seats are secured. The Swarm has been very popular from all accounts.

There are a few of us who have bought extra tickets to give away on game days to those families in particular and other fans who are having a hard time financially. If you really can't afford to pay off a membership or even pay to get to a game or two because it is simply beyond your means then please send me a personal message. Even if we can help families out with an extra ticket or two for a game here and there it all helps. I have an extra adult and kids ticket myself and I want to make sure as many as possible get to experience what it is like to be a part of the atmosphere at Parramatta Stadium and in particular The Swarm! The Swarm not only supports our team but it also supports our families and our fans.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
There are a few of us who have bought extra tickets to give away on game days to those families in particular and other fans who are having a hard time financially. If you really can't afford to pay off a membership or even pay to get to a game or two because it is simply beyond your means then please send me a personal message. Even if we can help families out with an extra ticket or two for a game here and there it all helps. I have an extra adult and kids ticket myself and I want to make sure as many as possible get to experience what it is like to be a part of the atmosphere at Parramatta Stadium and in particular The Swarm! The Swarm not only supports our team but it also supports our families and our fans.

Awesome.

Latest posts