What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The swarm is now an official home supporters bay !

MrT

Juniors
yep well done and nice comments in the DT giving it to Manly today

"Bongo Posted at 10:17 AM Today
Love the way all the poor little Manly fans are still having a go at Hassler for leaving a club that BOUGHT him from Penrith when he was a player. Also, what about Jamie Lyon. Bought. Joe Galuvao. Bought. Brent Kite. Bought. Tony Williams. Bought. Manly fans seem to forget why everyone hates them. Because of their history of buying everyone's players. Now it's happening to them they wanna cry.

Tony Bongo

Bench
The Swarm will be a sea of Blue and Gold.

We have the flags, we have the banners, we have our jerseys and now we have 300 Blue & Gold wigs !
In the Off Season Slippery Eel and I had 300 Blue and Gold wigs made, which are currently in transit and it looks like they will be here in time for Friday Nights game. They are cheap as at only $5 each and would normally retail for anything between $15 and $20 in the shops if you could get them - which you can't. You can only get them if you come and see us at the back row of Bay 63 or 64 or see us at the Leagues Club before kickoff.

Attachments

• Blue and Gold Wig.JPG
    Blue and Gold Wig.JPG
    1.5 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:

Tony Bongo

Bench
You guys were awfully quiet. Kudos for trying :)

Some of us weren't quiet and lost our voices but it's pretty hard to get everyone going for 80 minutes when it's pissing down and we only score 1 try a few minutes in without a single line break all game.
I was impressed that most of those in Bay 63 (and other bays around the ground not under cover) turned up in such appalling conditions. That was a massive effort in itself.
At the end of the day success breeds success and in turn atmosphere at the games.

Angry_eel

First Grade
Some of us weren't quiet and lost our voices but it's pretty hard to get everyone going for 80 minutes when it's pissing down and we only score 1 try a few minutes in without a single line break all game.
I was impressed that most of those in Bay 63 (and other bays around the ground not under cover) turned up in such appalling conditions. That was a massive effort in itself.
At the end of the day success breeds success and in turn atmosphere at the games.

I saw you guys. You did well. I'll come up and say hi next time. The rain just f**ked my social vibe totally.

Utey

Coach

Too true mate, 09, 05, 01, that was atmosphere...

Keep at it. :D

PJ Marshal

Coach
tony you are only second to this guy

0e22b1d6c084a6501215ce7716afe6d2_resized.jpg

Tony Bongo

Bench
I can't wait for our first home game at Parramatta Stadium!!! Flights are booked and we have heaps more flags being made for the Swarm this year. This year I hope we can make our Blue and Gold Army bigger, brighter and louder than ever!! Bring it on!!!

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I don't think that's true Tony. Just recently, on a very reputable website, I read that you're no longer interested in the Swarm.

mrt_spec

Juniors
I just had a quick flick through the reputable website in question, looks like the crazies are running it now.

It's a shame that such an awesome site is ruined by people who are allowed to repeatedly personally attack people on there.

The Colonel

Immortal
The Swarm will be a sea of Blue and Gold.

We have the flags, we have the banners, we have our jerseys and now we have 300 Blue & Gold wigs !
In the Off Season Slippery Eel and I had 300 Blue and Gold wigs made, which are currently in transit and it looks like they will be here in time for Friday Nights game. They are cheap as at only $5 each and would normally retail for anything between $15 and $20 in the shops if you could get them - which you can't. You can only get them if you come and see us at the back row of Bay 63 or 64 or see us at the Leagues Club before kickoff.

You had me until the wigs Tony. Those f**king wigs drove me nuts for two years trying to get people to wear the bloody things.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
It's pretty obvious the blog on the other site by Wizard Sleeve is just trying to get Tony to post there.
I wouldn't post there either.

Latest posts