What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The swarm is now an official home supporters bay !

Stagger eel

Staff member
Lol @ The reputable website ... Aka the Westboro baptist church division of the eels Fanclub...

hineyrulz

Post Whore
There are some absolute deadshits who post over there, oh and hi mack :nwave: who seems to love me for some reason :lol:

The Colonel

Immortal
The kids like them and why is it OK for the Blatchy''s Blues to wear them and not our supporters?

All good Tony. I was one of the organisers of the Parramaniacs. The wigs were the hardest issue I had trying to get people involved. Wigs f**king annoy me. If you can get people to wear them, power to you brother.

boxhead

First Grade
That site has gone to hell in some ways, there's a reason I don't go over there anymore. I think it will settle down once the season starts, a lot of it is probably just anticipation/letting off steam.

Good to see you are keeping up the good stuff Tony!

Tony Bongo

Bench
That site has gone to hell in some ways, there's a reason I don't go over there anymore. I think it will settle down once the season starts, a lot of it is probably just anticipation/letting off steam.

Good to see you are keeping up the good stuff Tony!

It's gone to hell in a lot of ways. I'm happy just to post here and on facebook. The Swarm is a collective of Eels fans and not just members from one site as some fools are implying. Most of us that organise and co ordinate the Swarm are friends and just ring each other. We certainly don't need nospam46.

Jodeci

Bench
It's gone to hell in a lot of ways. I'm happy just to post here and on facebook. The Swarm is a collective of Eels fans and not just members from one site as some fools are implying. Most of us that organise and co ordinate the Swarm are friends and just ring each other. We certainly don't need nospam46.

They are just trying to stir ya Bongo

That site has been poorly run from the top and mods included.

Stagger and the gang on here will look after ya

Big Z

Juniors
Tony,Tried to contact u on the other site, I don’t blame u for leaving the site as all the rednecks have taken over. I am coming up for the 1st game against the warriors and would like to catch up with the swarm before the game if that's ok, Do you guys still meet at the firehouse before the game??

Tony Bongo

Bench
Tony,Tried to contact u on the other site, I don?t blame u for leaving the site as all the rednecks have taken over. I am coming up for the 1st game against the warriors and would like to catch up with the swarm before the game if that's ok, Do you guys still meet at the firehouse before the game??

Hey Big Z. Yeah mate we always meet up before and after the game and it would be great to catch up with you.
It's a shame that a few over there spoil it for everyone else. There are a lot of great people on that site and I have met many of them, but I'm not willing to cop constant abuse from a few faceless keyboard heroes because they have some sort of inferiority complex. I don't waste time with dickheads in real life and I won't be wasting time with them on a website either.
It's funny how some are saying I have left there to join here - maybe they should have a look at when I first started posting here.

Tony Bongo

Bench
They are just trying to stir ya Bongo

That site has been poorly run from the top and mods included.

Stagger and the gang on here will look after ya

They always have but I've never really had a problem on here - Oh except when Wizards Sleeve made up that fake Etu account :roll:

Big Z

Juniors
Hey Big Z. Yeah mate we always meet up before and after the game and it would be great to catch up with you.
It's a shame that a few over there spoil it for everyone else. There are a lot of great people on that site and I have met many of them, but I'm not willing to cop constant abuse from a few faceless keyboard heroes because they have some sort of inferiority complex. I don't waste time with dickheads in real life and I won't be wasting time with them on a website either.
It's funny how some are saying I have left there to join here - maybe they should have a look at when I first started posting here.
Do u meet up at the firehouse?
We will be at the club from 3pm match day

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
They always have but I've never really had a problem on here - Oh except when Wizards Sleeve made up that fake Etu account :roll:

didn't take long to out him and haven't seen him since the election

funny that

boxhead

First Grade

Agreed, just because a few guys try to bring it down doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things. I'm very happy to see your hard work continues to pay off, even if some arrogant people aren't so grateful. :thumb

Had a read of it the past few nights, and boy, I had a good old laugh. There are a lot of great people over there but it really is a pen for some crazy stooges too.
Like, I've had some pretty heated arguments with people on this site in the past, but we moved on and I can't say there's any bad feelings there - mostly I'm immature and stupid too though lol. On nospam46, if I try to post on there, I get hounded relentlessly by people who think I have an agenda....Hell, some random on there gets abused because people think they are me :crazy:

Last edited:

DanTheEelMan

Juniors
Hey Bongo.

I am about done with nospam46 due to what has happened with it's moderation.
As stated it's a shame because there are some good people over there being tarnished by some total Nuffies. I feel sorry for Phil but he really needs to get some good mods who can start slamming the clown and clean the place up a bit. I always enjoy reading Phil's write ups.

Latest posts