What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Talisman.

newman

First Grade
Did you know that the Sharks have only won 2 games out of about ten million at brookvale?

Well the news is, the 2 games they have won were the only 2 ive ever been to at Brookie. 2002 and 2008.

Im going on Sunday.

Back them. They wont lose. I am the Talisman.

PS. Brookvale is a dump and the Eagles supporters are up there with the worst in the comp while at home.

buck__naked

Juniors
Reports are that the ground is in terrible state. Is it wet and boggy, which I think will help our game. We play best in the wet conditions because it doesn't change out simple up the middle game but other team like the eagles who like to throw it around can't so it bring them back to a level playing field for us.

it and blues point tower are the biggest wastes of valuable real estate north of the harbour.

and yeah ground conditions may be bodgy. could work in our favour.

and with the added talisman......

newman

First Grade
They are absolute grubs up there. Seriously.

No doubt. In 2002 I walked out amid a hail of beers being thrown at me (I didnt even say anything) and in 2008 I was there with Sharkwings and his Mrs and we got knocked over, his Mrs got called a SEA HUNT and some nitwit yelled BUS! TRAIN! FERRY! at us non stop. Like really loud and in our ears.

SharkWings

Juniors
No doubt. In 2002 I walked out amid a hail of beers being thrown at me (I didnt even say anything) and in 2008 I was there with Sharkwings and his Mrs and we got knocked over, his Mrs got called a SEA HUNT and some nitwit yelled BUS! TRAIN! FERRY! at us non stop. Like really loud and in our ears.

The C hunt part was true mind you.

Ausguy

Coach
bus train ferry?

i dont get it.... or are they telling us how to get home?

cos really... for most it would be car... or bus.... or at worst bus ferry train wouldnt it? sorry just confused...

SadShark

Bench
Ya can't live with them when you wake up in the morning & find they've laid a massive cable on your chest and then you go over to your wallet & see that.....................oh.......hang on a minute, am I off subject? Maybe that was too much information...........yeah?

Latest posts