What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Team: Oh Dear

brooksy19

Bench
1 Brett Hodgson (c)
2 Taniela Tuiaki
3 Dean Collis
4 Chris Lawrence
5 Shannon McDonnell
6 Benji Marshall
7 John Morris
8 Bryce Gibbs
9 Robbie Farah
10 Keith Galloway
11 Ben Te’o
12 Chris Heighington
13 Dene Halatau

14 Liam Fulton
15 Danny Galea
16 Corey Payne
17 Mathew Head

:oops:

chopsy_05

Juniors
1 Brett Hodgson
2 Taniela Tuiaki
3 Dean Collis
4 Chris Lawrence
5 Shannon McDonnell
6 Benji Marshall
7 John Morris
8 Bryce Gibbs
9 Robbie Farah
10 Keith Galloway
11 Ben Te’o
12 Chris Heighington
13 Dene Halatau

14 Liam Fulton
15 Danny Galea
16 Corey Payne
17 Mathew Head

This bloke is a fool. Why play Head at half when Benji is absent only to replace him with a proven failure when he returns. Deadset goose.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
gee, I don't think Fulton has done much wrong either, but he gets punted to the bench.

I'd be giving Payne a kick in the arse this week if he doesn't play a decent game.

Morris at 7, I suppose the only saving grace is that Marshall and Farah are there to take control of the game away from Morris.

chopsy_05

Juniors
Surely there will be some positional changes before kick-off?

Um remember who we are dealing with here. Mr arrogant is too proud to concede he made a mistake. Morris will start. We will probably beat an undermanned Knights and Shines will say how his Morris experiment is working, Head has a lot more work to do to overtake him blah blah fuggin blah

Tiger Hawk

Bench
The obvious selection issue aside.......

Fulton on the bench when Payten is injured is a big cause of concern for me. They are our two best defenders in the pack and with one out and another starting on the bench I'm more than a little worried. Having said that, no Buderus, no Kidley so around the ruck they're probably lacking a little bit more than usual.

Also, is Farah a cert to start or even play?

Perth Tiger

Bench
What a joke

Only injury will see Morris out of the starting line up because it is clear he can do no wrong in the Coaches eyes

Jono078

Referee
sh*t, that is basically full strength team?

Knights have another tough one coming up :(

smeghead

Bench
Now we need to complete the oil painting with

Ref: Shane Hayne
Touchies: Steve Lyon Matt Checcin
Video Ref: Steve Clark or Bill Harrigan

That would top it off nicely

It's funny because I reckon nearly all of us knew that's what he'd put out on the field as far as the halves go, if Farah and Benji were fit.

If we beat the Knnnnniggits on the weekend with that side we're stuck with this sh*t for another few weeks at least.

Mish

Juniors
Head on the bench.. I don't even want to think about it anymore! but here I will be, reading about it again. And to think I was looking forward to the teams announcement today.

mean_maori_mean

Juniors
thats is one hell of a weak bench. Like one of the worst - Melbourne have a weak bench but at least they have like 9 players out this week and they are young players with bright futures.

If Harrison is passed fit - I could see Payne or Galea getting dropped(hopefully morris). Otherwise I hope they put head at 7, drop morris and bring up a NYC or NSW CUp forward.

Metsuila?? and co. must be playing ordinary or being totally ignored if they still can get a look in with injuries and bad form.

I thought saffy was one dimensional - payne takes it to the next level and at least saffy had a slightly effective hittup.

Latest posts