What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Team: Oh Dear

super_coach

First Grade
I think whats strange is people are suprised that Sheens picked Johnny boy at no7. The only suprise is Head on the bench and whats more scary, a couple of wins on the back of Farah and marshall magic will see Head back in reggies.

It will take a terry lamb style loosing streak to see Morris punted and that is not going to happen

hybrid_tiger

Coach
What a surprise that not one journo asked why Head was dumped to the bench for Morris.

Good to see they are asking the hard questions to Sheens as always. f**king useless spastics.

Imagine if this was done by B Smith
Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy would be up in arms - but coach shines is pally with those in the media as Gus Gould alluded to during my call after the shines inspired Penriff debacle

Mr 38% can still do no wrong

And smeg ... f**k off ... i hope morris breaks both legs and badly. He's a f**king c**k and a f**king turd of a player

smeghead

Bench
Class is eternal Mulli

If he broke both his legs as you have wished I have no doubt he would run out in the side the next week. Your head would explode and all there would be amusements for all

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Class is eternal Mulli

If he broke both his legs as you have wished I have no doubt he would run out in the side the next week. Your head would explode and all there would be amusements for all

He'd still make the side in his wheelchair. Sheens will roll him out personally.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Head is no guarantee to play.

After all it is Sheens who came up with the idea of naming 17 players but playing only 16.

An innovation, that one.

As the soil settles on the first supercoach another self proclaimed supercoach continues o f**k up yet have the dopey, sycophantic, brain dead media eating out of the palm of his hands. Mr 38% is a fraud and the scone prick he signed is the biggest piece of sh*t i've seen wear the 7 shirt since Matt Parish

Mish

Juniors
He'd still make the side in his wheelchair. Sheens will roll him out personally.

:lol:

(oh Callan Pk does me laughing at the humour in the above statement mean I am horny??? I guess you think every girl that ever laughted at you wanted to take you to bed too)

Mish

Juniors
No idea who it is.. I'm guessing a keyboard hero that will never reveal thier identity. At least I post under my own name, people know who I am. People who insult others under alias's are just weak.