What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Team

super_coach

First Grade
To lazy to type it out (refer offical website) what are the thoughts. Probably close to the best 17 available,Molzen is a left field selection. Is he their in case the morris thing goes pear shape again or as a genuine game breaker.

Deano and Lawrie could turn out a big mis match in defence and is our big Fijian another Lote or the next action jackson.

These are the questions that will be answered on sunday. Overall Shines and Sizzler have picked a pretty solid 17 but dont think they will get the bacon. What are the thoughts in cyber land

alien

Referee
This is the lineup

1. Brett Hodgson ©
2. Taniela Tuiaki
3. Dene Halatau
4. Chris Lawrence
5. Peni Tagive

6. Benji Marshall
7. John Morris

8. Todd Payten
9. Robbie Farah
10.Keith Galloway
11.Ben Teo
12.Chris Heighington
13.Liam Fulton

14.Tim Moltzen
15.Danny Galea
16.Bronson Harrison
17.Corey Payne

Hopefully Lawrence and Halatau will defend well otherwise we could be in some trouble

alien

Referee
I wouldn't mind seeing Moltzen start at halfback with Morris in the centres and Halatau moved to the interchange

gurstar

Juniors
chopsy_05 said:
Its probably the best we can do right now. Happy to see Tagive given a chance.

Yer its great considering he is not even in the top 25 squad.
He is a big stong man just what we need. Him and tuiaki on the wing with pace

SMASH THOSE DRAGONS

Trollhammaren

Juniors
At least we have a backup plan when Morris kicks his first 5 attacking kicks dead in-goal on the full or butchers an overlap.

Otherwise I dunno. Could produce a win.

Tiger Hawk

Bench
Hopefully there's a last minute reshuffle otherwise the Dragons will have a field day running at Halatau, awful defender in the centres. Who did the Roosters have, Brent Grose? He had a field day; Dragons have Gasnier & Cooper who are just slightly better....

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I dare say Morris will defend in the centres a little wider. He may be a sh*t halfback, but he is a better defender than Halatau and Lawrence.

Oi muppets ... i'm at an airport
Ronald has been sighted in patong, singapore and KL
I have a pic of him looking proud as punch at the birth of junior

ghoti

Bench
Keep your eyes on Peni Tagive, he's an absolute freak. I played alongside him in the lower grades with Wests and the guy is insane...more speed than three men combined, naturally fitter than anyone else I know, and has bulked up a lot since I played with him, and he was unstoppable then.

He's a lot like Peachey was when he was in his prime, fast, agile, powerful and very, very clever. He'll be a main stay in your side and I reckon will have an impact on par to Inglis and Folau at Melbourne.

Good to see a Wests junior come up through the grades and given chances too.

ride the tiger

Juniors
ghoti said:
Keep your eyes on Peni Tagive, he's an absolute freak. I played alongside him in the lower grades with Wests and the guy is insane...more speed than three men combined, naturally fitter than anyone else I know, and has bulked up a lot since I played with him, and he was unstoppable then.

He's a lot like Peachey was when he was in his prime, fast, agile, powerful and very, very clever. He'll be a main stay in your side and I reckon will have an impact on par to Inglis and Folau at Melbourne.

i like what you have to say. & geez i hope your right re inglis / folau.

nyx

Juniors
ghoti said:

Wow, that's quite a wrap. Here's hoping he has a blinder

super_coach

First Grade
Hope Youngquest isnt one of those players that has upset coach Shines and is never seen in the FG dressing room again. Has happened in the past with players and our man Shines

And where is junior burger this weekend ??
Saints need a new c**k up merchant in the fitzhenry mould to aim 47 kicks at a game and junior would have been ideal

Ninja

Juniors
tiger_nick said:
beau ryan? wow youngquest must have done something really wrong....

And we all know what happens when you get on the wrong side of the super coach...

Enjoy your next club Mr Youngquest

chopsy_05

Juniors
If you saw his performance against the Roosters in the Fed Cup I'm not surprised. I haven't written him off just yet but fugg me he had a shocker!

Thought Lawrence to wing and D galea to centre might have been a bit more logical seeing as the centres are where st george are most dangerous

Latest posts