What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Titanometer

How will you feel about the Gold Coast in 2007?

• Total voters

_Johnsy

Referee
I grew up at Burleigh, so they will be my second team. Another reason is to see little brother knock off the broncs at suncorp. I am moving back to Brissy at the end of 07 & will make sure I see them each time they spank the drongoes.

Misty Bee

First Grade
Redback71 said:
you forgot 1 cateogory yes i will support them as my 2nd team but no way in hell am i deserting my current team.

by the way i live up on the gold coast area.

See category 3.

Inferno

Coach
Live up here now, and will be going to most of their games, but I'll be cheering against them just to piss off the locals.

TITAN1

Juniors
Have become my no.1 team as the majority of my family live there and i will be moving there asap!! :D

salivor

First Grade
Willow said:
There may be hope for you yet. If not the Warriors, perhaps the Titans will be your saviour. When are you going to visit SE Qld?

6 years, still hasn't grown old for you, hmmmm. Gonna make the Titans your first team over the Dragons now? Not likely eh?

I'll watch them with interest seeing there are a few ex-Sharkies in their squad, but that's about it. Having said that, having lived in Brisbane for a number of years, I'll barrack for them over the Broncs (the Bronco saturated media up there made it hard to like them).

Willow

Assistant Moderator
salivor said:
6 years, still hasn't grown old for you, hmmmm. Gonna make the Titans your first team over the Dragons now? Not likely eh?
I've put a different slant on it with the Titans.
Titans are a great alternative for you mate... and they're closer to NZ.

thickos

First Grade
I'm indifferent to them. Great for league in general for them to come in, but come game day they're just another side and every Sunday I will hope they will be below the Raiders on the ladder (well, we can dream :lol:)

salivor

First Grade
Willow said:
I've put a different slant on it with the Titans.
Titans are a great alternative for you mate... and they're closer to NZ.

A different slant? lol, well evolution is a very very very slow process I guess.

_Johnsy

Referee
scottyj said:
I won't support them, and I don't really care about them.

Much the same as everyone's opinion of manly, who is not a manly supporter hey scotty, :lol:

Dutchy

Immortal
the only team i give a sh*t about is Manly... I dont care who wins any other games...who makes the 8..nothing....f**k the rest haha

_Johnsy

Referee
That was worth the 2 minutes it took to type it. Again much the same opinion everyone (except manly fans) have of manly.

miccle

Bench
Get on to the b-a-n-d-w-a-g-o-n Misty!!

Hehe, seriously they will fill it up out of people wanting to be there for an event. I'm doing my bit to make sure as many Broncos fans go to join forces with the Dragons supporters. Nothing better than seeing 30,000 people booing you in your first ever match 'at home'.

Latest posts