What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Titanometer

How will you feel about the Gold Coast in 2007?

• Total voters

Red Bear

Referee
nqboy said:
The 6 that hate them, is that because they got the nod over the CC Bears?
In part and apart from the obvious fact that they are queenslanders. Also partly the way they got the nod eg we had the better bid by far and had been gunning for a side for years, nrl said we'll think about it and then the next year, give the GC, new to the bid for a side, tiem to catch up to the superior bid.

But im not bitter eh:)

miccle

Bench
GoTheBears said:
apart from the obvious fact that they are queenslanders.

Really? Their area is half and half, stretching from southern Qld to northern NSW.

Last time I checked the player roster, there was also a distinct lack of maroon.

Misty Bee

First Grade
Half and half? Are you sure????

To me,playing at Cararra and the Robina, with negs with Cold Coast Council and not Tweed council, means they probably have no ties with NSW at all.

Sure , they will be able to scan the northern rivers for the next Matt King, but is that suddenly their 'area'? What ties do they have with Group 1 sides?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Palm Beach Curribum (sp?)

Will be a great start,

When is a brissy school going to do anything?

Red Bear

Referee
miccle said:
Really? Their area is half and half, stretching from southern Qld to northern NSW.

Last time I checked the player roster, there was also a distinct lack of maroon.
I like it how you dont deny that disliking queenslanders is good, just try n make it know they arent completely queenslanders:)

TITAN1

Juniors
miccle said:

As opposed to the broncos who have a heavy tinge of moron.

Oh,and you sound like a bitter anti-competition bronco supporter..how unusual! :sarcasm:

i hate them.
they are bastards.
their colours are un origonal and their name and logo blows. any team who thrashes them gets my vote. even the dragons.

miccle

Bench
TITAN1 said:
As opposed to the broncos who have a heavy tinge of moron.

Oh,and you sound like a bitter anti-competition bronco supporter..how unusual! :sarcasm:

I want competition - hell I was standing up for your club for christs sake!

I was simply replying to people saying they hate the Titans because they're Qlders. That's true, in a sence. Like saying that I hate the Raiders because they are from NSW. They are, but they aren't.

Latest posts