What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Tits

Christmas Ape

Juniors
I reckon the Gold Coast made a massive blunder with their naming of the team.
I don't know anyone who calls them the Titans.
Will Tits stick? (as it were)

Lockyer4President!

First Grade
Christmas Ape said:
I reckon the Gold Coast made a massive blunder with their naming of the team.
I don't know anyone who calls them the Titans.
Will Tits stick? (as it were)

Massive blunder? More like stroke of genius.

Tom Shines

First Grade
109931.jpg

Gold Coast Tits?

bjm8

Juniors
Christmas Ape said:
You're right.
We probably need more threads about Estonian blokes wearing Melbourne Storm t-shirts.

:lol:

i got it.

i thought they shoulda stood up for themselves and stuck with dolphins. I mean, they can go on the war path over player like turner whos playing like crap anyway, yet they cant stand up to a bunch of idiots on the peninsula who "had their mascot stolen." weak. Ill stick with calling them the sheds.

Coaster

Bench
bjm8 said:
:lol:

i got it.

i thought they shoulda stood up for themselves and stuck with dolphins. I mean, they can go on the war path over player like turner whos playing like crap anyway, yet they cant stand up to a bunch of idiots on the peninsula who "had their mascot stolen." weak. Ill stick with calling them the sheds.

We didnt fight the Dolphins name becuase we didnt have a place in the NRL at that time, and it would have gone against us to be fighting on 2 fronts.

I still have my Dolphins jumper, i thought it looked great.

Anyways there is nothing wrong with Tits
In fact i love em, Teams not bad either.

:lol: @ Sydney guys Complaining about Tits. Head back to the Mardi Gras where you belong

mightybears

Bench
i call them the tits, many do
i like tits
a nod to their ' giant ' past, a bit seppo inspired
but its not the dolphins and god knows not many aussie teams have it
and they aren't going to change now!

Lockyer4President!

First Grade
curious said:
We didnt fight the Dolphins name becuase we didnt have a place in the NRL at that time, and it would have gone against us to be fighting on 2 fronts.

I still have my Dolphins jumper, i thought it looked great.

Anyways there is nothing wrong with Tits
In fact i love em, Teams not bad either.

:lol: @ Sydney guys Complaining about Tits. Head back to the Mardi Gras where you belong
You have a Gold Coast Dolphins jersey? Or did I read that wrong?

yosh64

Juniors
Tits will stick. Still reckon they should've been firm and fought for the dolphins... ohwell, soft tits are fine by me!

Latest posts