What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The TNA Impact Thread **Spoilers**

i just saw this weeks tna and WOW what a eposode
2 great matches and desmond wolf had one of the best debuts,and hes charcter seems awesome
im hopeing this is a step in the right direction for tna pushing the younger talent

Misanthrope

Staff member
Spoilers from the latest Impact. Taped earlier, so no Hogan appearances, I'm afraid.

Hey yo. Wlecome to the first Impact after the big Hogan signing. Before you get excited, this was taped BEFORE he signed so there's no chance of him appearing in the Impact Zone tonight.

We get a recap of the Wolfe/Angle confrontation from last week. Seems like he's opening with some mic time! Big steps for Desmond here. He introduces himself again and says that he's Wolfe to his friends, but to you wankers he's Mr Wolfe. He's not going to say he's the next big thing, he's the only thing. He was raised to be the world's greatest fighter, it's in his genes. He was destined to be a champion, which is why he's here in TNA. He doesn't need a gold medal to prove how tough he is. Angle only won it because they felt sorry for him. He knows Angle has a tough guy image, but it's a façade. He could have broken Angle's neck but he didn't, and in one night Wolfe became the greatest [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]wrestler[/COLOR][/COLOR] in TNA. Angle's music hits and he likely has something to say about that proclamation. Angle doesn't know where he came from, or who sent him, but he overstayed his welcome and will be leaving TNA tonight. The young guys like AJ and Morgan earned his respect, but Wolfe earned nothing. He messed with the wrong guy. He has his head up his ass, it would seem. Nobody comes in his back yard and pisses in it. He challenges Wolfe to a street fight later tonight!

Lauren is with AJ and they are watching footage of the attack from last week. AJ says he doesn't know who it was because it was dark. He starts to call the punk out, when Joe comes in and says he should tell him himself. AJ accuses Joe, but Joe says he comes straight for you. Joe thinks AJ should talk to Daniels. Boy, Joe's voice sounds rough. AJ is not happy with Joe's suggestion.

Back from break and Kong is on a rampage for no apparent reason. Taz and Tenay say it's because she has no handler.

Hype for the Hogan signing.

Alyssa Flash vs Tara

Flash pulls Tara's hair to take her down. Flash gets some shots to the midsection, whips Tara to the corner and charges, but Tara avoids it and locks in the Tarantula in the ropes! Slingshot [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]legdrop[/COLOR][/COLOR] from the apron! 1...2...no. Taz and Tenay talk again about Hogan, and it's badly superimposed over the match. Interestingly they keep calling it a partnership and not a signing. Tara charges into Flash's boot, Flash whips Tara and hits a [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]clothesline[/COLOR][/COLOR]. 2 count. She chokes Tara in the ropes then gets a scoop slam. Elbow drop gets 2 for Flash. Flash misses a charge in the corner but comes back with some kicks and goes to the top. Tara goes up with her and connects with the superplex! Fireman's carry by Tara gets 2. Clotheslines by Tara and a snap suplex get 2 more. Short-arm clothesline, Flash ducks and gets a pumphandle bomb for 2! Nice counter. CURB STOMP! Flash pulls Tara up, and out of nowhere she connects with the Spider's Web! 1...2...3! That was sloppy.

Winner: Tara via pinfall (Spider's Web)

KONG! She comes down to [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]the [COLOR=blue ! important]ring[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] and boots Tara in the chest, then hits the Implant Buster on Tara on top of Flash! Ladies and gentlemen, as per my contractual obligations, allow me to point out that Kong kills bitches dead.

Team 3D are in the back when Rhino asks them if they're calm. He's here because he thinks 3D are getting it. Rhino says he has Morgan tonight, which he takes as proof of a conspiracy. Ray thinks he's nuts. They saved Hernandez from himself, not Rhino from Hernandez. Rhino thinks they stopped him from the Border Toss last week because they know he's right. 3D are not worried about the Guns tonight, but Rhino tells them to watch their backs because "they're all in on it". Mmmm kay...

Motor City Machine Guns vs Team 3D

Shelley and Devon to start. They exchange holds and Devon gets a shoulder block but Shelley goes to the knee of Devon (hurt at BFG, according to Tenay) and hits a spin kick for a quick 2., Devon misses a charge but gets a nice powerslam for 2. Tag to Ray, Shelley quickly bails and tags in Sabin. Ray grabs an armbar but Sabin flips out and hits some kicks. Ray catches one and sweeps the other leg, he catapults Sabin but Sabin lands safely on the apron and springboards in with a HIGH crossbody for 2. Sabin comes off the ropes with a clothesline, Ray blocks and KILLS him with a uranage right on his neck. Tag to Devonwho takes Sabin up for a press slam but Shelley chop-blocks the bad knee. Sabin gets the tag and Shelley goes to work on the knee. Devon kicks him off and tags Ray who hits a pair of clotheslines and a side slam for 2. Sabin is still down on the apron, he really got shaken by that uranage. Ray ducks a clothesline and tries a back suplex, Shelley gets out the back and hits a superkick for 2. Ray regains control and tags in Devon who goes for the Saving Grace, Shelley gets out the back and locks in the single-leg crab! Devon [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]screams[/COLOR][/COLOR] and slaps the mat once...and the ref calls for the bell?

Winners: Motor City Machine Guns via submission (single-leg crab)

Lauren is with Steiner and asks him about his focus on Bobby Lashley. Apparently Lashley demanded an apology. Steiner apologises that Kristal has no idea what it's like to be with a real man. Oh dear. She wants, she needs to be his number 1 freak, and he's going to make it happen. Tonight he is going to be watching Bobby's match.

We get a clip of Hermie's Hot Seat with Don West and Amazing Red, where they discuss their partnership. Looks like TNA want to turn Red into Rey.

TNA Legends Championship: Eirc Young (C) vs Bobby Lashley

Kristal is in the front row. Eric Young tries to get a quick start but gets nailed with a HUGE backdrop and a stiff T-Bone suplex. Lashley measure EY for the Spear but the champ bails to the floor. Lashley chases him and beats him down on the outside but STEINER levels him! Steiner has Kristal on his shirt! Shades of Rick Rude. Lashley takes Steiner down but is blindsided by Young. As soon as they get back in the ring Lashley hits a pair of body shots, a shoulder gutbuster and applies the Dragon [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]sleeper[/COLOR][/COLOR]! Steiner is in! CHAIR SHOT! The ref calls for the bell as Steiner applies the Recliner.

Winner: Bobby Lashley via DQ (Steiner-ference)

The full World Elite are in the ring in all-white jumpsuits, and Taz says they're either selling ice cream or just got back from the moon. Magnus has the mic and confirms that they have been suspended until Turning Point for hitting the ref at BFG. And to announce that they don't care. Eric Young claims he just handed Lashley his first defeat. Then he makes his big announcement: he is killing the Legends title (wonder how he got that power) and rechristening it the Global championship. He says he will never defend it on American soil or against an American wrestler. That brings out Kevin Nash, [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]who [COLOR=blue ! important]says[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] they had a bargain but that Young didn't keep to it. He wants to know if this is the way Young does business. Young says he learned from Nash, the master. They both knew one of them was getting screwed, Young just made sure it wasn't him. He calls Nash down to the ring to have the discussion, but Beer Money are here to beat the crap out of them before that can happen!

Daniels talks to AJ [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]backstage[/COLOR][/COLOR] and says it wasn't him. AJ seems unsure which makes Daniels mad.

The Beautiful People vs ODB, Hamada and Christy Hemme

DAT AZZ CUBED! I love you cameraman. We go to break as the good gals come to the ring, then come back to see Sky choking Hemme with a boot. Sky drops her head and eats a facebustrer and a weak-looking axe kick and Hemme tags Hamada. Sky flees and tags Rayne who immediately gets kicked and hit with an enziguiri for 2. Scoop slam and Hamada goes up for a moonsault but Sky pushes her off the ropes. 2 count for Rayne. Tag to Sky and they get a double Russian leg sweep. Snap mare and a basement dropkick gets 2. Tag to Lacey who does nothing before tagging back out to Rayne. Rayne tries 3 covers and gets 1 each time. Tag to Sky now, they try a double clothesline but Hamada ducks it and hits a double dropkick. Tag to ODB and she hits a pair of clothesline and a fallaway slam on Sky followed by a whip and the boobalanche on Rayne. Bronco Buster! Tenay wants to know if it's the Bronco Muncher or the Carpet Buster. Scoop slam to Sky and she tags Hemme, who goes up for the FFG! MISSES! Tag to Lacey, goozle! World's Worst Chokeslam! 1...2...3!

Winners: The Beautiful People via pinfall (Lacey on Hemme, chokeslam)

KONG! She looks intent on killing a bitch dead but Tara attacks her from behind and we have a brawl! Security try to break them up as we go to break!

Back from break and they are still at it. We get a video recap of Abyss vs Foley from BFG.

Dr Stevie vs Abyss

Stevie has a mic. He asks if Abyss wants to be a monster and destroy Daffney. Well come and see face to face the monster he created in Stevie. Abyss be all like..."Meh. OK" and comes out to kick some ass. Stevie charges him on the ramp and...well, it doesn't work. He beats on Steive all the way to the ring and shrugs off a series of shots from Stevie and just WAFFLES him with an open-handed chop. Steive rolls to the floor so Abyss follows him and hurts him some more. Abyss throws Stevie in the ring and follows that up by throwing in some cans o' plundah. One of the cans lands flush on Stevie's face. Stevie retrieves a chair and throws it right into Abyss's face as Abyss charges. Shots with a hockey stick by the Doctor, then Stevie goes to the knee. Abyss kicks him off but Stevie comes right back at him by standing on his head in the corner. Stevie sets for a tornado DDT...he gets pushed off! SHOCK TREATMENT! 1...2...3!

Winner: Abyss via pinfall (Shock Treatment)

Post-match, Stevie jumps Abyss and canes him, then chokes him with a kendo stick. Foley's [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]music [COLOR=blue ! important]hits[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] and he comes out giving Stevie the thumbs up, which of course means he's about to nail Stevie. Yup, there it is. Abyss is confused as Foley leaves.

Back from break and JB is looking for Foley. JB asks why Foley did that, and Foley has no comment. It's between him and Abyss. Then he channels Baron von Rascke (as Tenay steals my line, bastard) and walks off.

Rhino vs Matt Morgan

Rhino gets some early shots but goes down to a shoulder block. Morgan jumps on his back as Rhino's neck is [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]over [COLOR=blue ! important]the [/COLOR][COLOR=blue ! important]top[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR], but Rhino knocks Morgan off the apron to the rail. Rhino follows him out and attacks on the floor, then rolls him back in and continues the beating. Rhino stomps and punches away at Morgan in the corner. Rhino charges into a back elbow by Morgan, hits a splash in the corner and then connects with the side slam drop. Chokeslam attempt by Morgan is blocked, Rhino locks him up and hits the belly to belly. CARBON FOOTPRINT! Raven waited too long and paid for it.

Winner: Matt Morgan via pinfall (Carbon Footprint)

Rhino attacks after the bell! He hits another belly to belly and connects with the Gore! He sets for another one, but Hernandez is out for the save!

Daniels approaches Joe and tells him to stop playing games. Daniels says Joe knows that he wouldn't do that, and Joe says no he doesn't. Joe stirs the pot some more as we go to break.

Don West runs down the house shows when Homicide interrupts him to get himself a title shot...then steals his money.

JB is with [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]Kurt [COLOR=blue ! important]Angle[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]. Angle is pissed because Wolfe took shortcuts, and he is going to send him back where he came from. JB thinks that Angle should be worried, maybe Wolfe is working for someone that wants Angle gone. Kurt calls him paranoid.

Lauren is backstage where AJ is being tended to by paramedics. Lauren tries, and fails, to sound worried.

As we come back from break there's an ambulance leaving as Lauren tells us that AJ is being kept in hospital for observation.

Street Fight – Kurt Angle vs Desmonde Wolfe

For those who will care, Wolfe gets in the ring like a normal person and not like he did in RoH.

Angle jumps Wolfe at the bell and takes him to the turnbuckle. A European and a series of stomps in a corner. Wolfe blocks a German and hits a series of forearms and a back elbow. Wolfe takes Angle to the [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]turnbuckle[/COLOR][/COLOR] but Angle fights back with rights and a clothesline sending Wolfe to the floor! Angle follows and takes Wolfe to the steel steps, then continues the beating. Angle rolls Wolfe back in but he bounces himself off the bottom rope and connects with a back elbow. Back in the ring, Wolfe hits a stiff forearm and a European. Wolfe slaps Kurt and trash talks him, which revieves Angle! Wolfe quickly ends the comeback with an arm ringer and a tank on the arm. Jawbreaker lariat misses! GERMAN! GERMAN! GERMAN release! Tenay tells us that Sabin is OK. Angle turns around right into a SICK lariat from Wolfe! Where are the weapons? This is a street fight! The ref checks on Angle and says the match is over becasue Kurt can't move. Wolfe ignores him and rolls Angle onto his back, then trash talks him some. He says he will end Angle's career as we go to break!

Winner: Desmond Wolfe via referee stoppage (Lariat)

Back from break and they are taking Angle out on a stretcher. They show replays of the lariat, and in that one clip they have established Wolfe's lariat as a move to be feared.

We move to the Hogan press release. It's basically nothing but a Hogan blowjob.He confirms that TNA approached him, and that he will be back in the ring.And we end with Hogan doing his trademark "Whatcha gonna do?"

SOURCE: 411mania.com

Pumba

First Grade
Tyson Tomko returned to TNA in this weeks edition of TNA Impact. Haven't seen anything posted elsewhere.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Also Nash said that when Hogan comes he won't be coming alone.

This is looking bad for TNA. Two words - Sid Vicious. He's the latest name to be thrown on the rumour mill. It's a scary thought that a TNA card could potentially have Foley, Nash, Hogan, Vicious, Steiner, and Sting all competing.

Youth policy indeed.

check this interview out!

Interview: Hulk Hogan Talks Running TNA, Challenging Stone Cold, McMahon & More
By Marc Middleton
Nov 23, 2009 - 4:20:20 PM

- As noted earlier, Hulk Hogan appeared on SportFM in Perth, Australia to talk about the Hulkamania tour and TNA. Here is a more detailed transcript, courtesy of Phil Lions and PWInsider.com:

Question: Can I ask you about your relationship with Vince McMahon? Is it still good?

Hulk Hogan: Brother, it's a love-hate relationship, you know. I talk to him once in a while when he needs a main event for WrestleMania but right now, once I get done with this Australian tour, I'm going back to the Unated States where I signed a deal to run a company called TNA - Total Nonstop Action Wrestling. It's another promotion that you guys are very familiar with here in Australia and I'm getting ready to take over the helm and it's going to be the number one wrestling company in the world just like when I did back in the 90s when I formed the nWo and we took over the wrestling [COLOR=#fff200! important][COLOR=#fff200! important]business[/COLOR][/COLOR]. I'm gonna do that again.

Question: Now, when you're at home watching wrestling as a fan who's the wrestler that you like watching in the ring? Who's someone that really captures your attention when you're watching as a fan?

Hulk Hogan: Well brother, I really like watching Kurt Angle. He really understands this business. And also one of my favourite wrestlers of all-time Sting. I really love watching Sting in the ring. And now there's a new kid that's coming up through the ranks and is doing pretty good - a kid named AJ Styles. That's one of the things I like about these new guys - they understand wrestling the old way, the way to really go out and fight for what they want. They don't sit in the back and talk and choreograph the matches like some of the other promotions do and I've really enjoyed watching these guys.

Question: Can you give us any information about what your role in TNA will be? Will we see you as a wrestler in the ring? Will you be behind the scenes? What would your on-air role be? Can you let us in on a little bit?

Hulk Hogan: Well, I signed a deal with Dixie Carter to come in as her partner. I know there are several people on the show - storyline-wise - who say they are part of TNA (management) such as Mick Foley and Jeff Jarrett, but this situation is for real. I'm going in to turn this thing upside-down. I'm gonna pick the whole wrestling business up and bodyslam it and whoever's not on my team - on Team Hogan at TNA - they're gonna be at the bottom of the pile. Just like I did in the early 90s, once I went to work for Eric Bischoff and Ted Turner they became the number one wrestling promotion in the world.

Question: Hulk, if there was one thing you could change about the wrestling industry at this point in time what would it be? How will Hulk Hogan revolutionize the wrestling industry yet again?

Hulk Hogan: Well, the one thing I would change and I'm going to change is..I hate the writers. I cannot stand that they have a writing team sitting in the back telling the wrestlers what to say and telling the wrestlers what to do in the ring. That's one of the reasons why I went to TNA because the other promotion that's what they're all about - scripting the verbiage and scripting the matches and telling the wrestlers what to do. They have a team of writers in the back that don't understand this business, that have never been to the big show, that have never been in the big main events. All the writers are either wrestlers that are midcard wrestlers or they were family members that were handed a pen and [COLOR=#fff200! important][COLOR=#fff200! important]paper[/COLOR][/COLOR] and told, "You've learned what you've learned from our family now keep writing". They've never learned the wrestling business from being in the middle of the ring in the main event in front of 20, 30, 40, 90 thousand people.

Question: You've been in the ring with the biggest names the wrestling industry's ever seen but there's one wrestler the fans would really love to see you in the ring with. There's one wrestler that you never really got to take on in a one-on-one situation and that of course is "Stone Cold" Steve Austin. Steve Austin versus Hulk Hogan - what would the outcome be?

Hulk Hogan: I ran into Stone Cold one week before I came to Australia. I went to a Gold's Gym in Venice Beach, California and there he was. He was working out during the day. He was doing a movie with my buddy Sylvester Stallone. And I told him, I said, "Brother, I'm going back to work. I'm getting back in the ring. If you want some come get some. Money's not a problem. Your [COLOR=#fff200! important][COLOR=#fff200! important]schedule's[/COLOR][/COLOR] not a problem. If you really want to get in the ring and you really want to make history then come get into the ring with Hulk Hogan". I did not get an answer.

Question: So you threw the challenge out there but you did not get an answer?

Hulk Hogan: Face-to-face threw the challenge out, in his face.

Question: Back in the 80s with the WWF you helped bring them to the pinnacle of the entertainment industry, then later on you went to WCW and of course then to WWE. Which one of those runs was most memorable to you?

Hulk Hogan: The run that stood out the most was going to WCW with Eric Bischoff to prove who the most powerful man in the wrestling business was. I proved in a short amount of time that where I go the talent goes and that where I go the fans go. And I'm gonna prove it again this time. When I leave Australia - when I'm done with the Hulkamania tour - this may be the last time I ever wrestle. I'm going back to the Unated States and I'm gonna run TNA. I'm gonna be on camera, I'm gonna be behind the scenes taking care of business in the back and if the fans scream and shout loud enough I might even lace the boots up, brother, but I'm not planning on doing that. I'm planning on taking that company and turning it into the number one company in the business. When I leave here that's the mission I'm on and if I do come back to Australia it would probably be with TNA.

Question: And I have to mention this, Hulk. One of my favourite memories of you in the ring was when you took on The Rock at WrestleMania 18 several years ago. You actually went into this match as the so-called bad guy and The Rock was the good guy but you ended up receiving all the cheers from the crowd. That was a unique situation. Can you describe that whole moment for us?

Hulk Hogan: Brother, that goes back to what I'm talking about right now. You have to give the fans what they want and that's what I'm getting ready to do. I'm gonna do the Hulkamania tour and then when I leave here I'm going back to the Unated States and when I work for TNA I'm gonna turn the wrestling business upside-down. That's the same thing that happened with WrestleMania 18. Vince McMahon wanted me to be the bad guy. Vince McMahon wanted to put a bullet in Hulkamania. Vince McMahon put me up against his number one good guy The Rock who had a big push. And when I went out in front of 70,000 people in Toronto the fans told Vince McMahon what they wanted and they booed The Rock out of the building. They proved that the fans predict this business. These fans predict what the atmosphere and the environment in this business is all about. And that's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna go back to TNA and I'm gonna listen to those fans and give them what they want. I'm not gonna keep shoving a bunch of terrible, horrible, stale [COLOR=#fff200! important][COLOR=#fff200! important]programming[/COLOR][/COLOR]

down their throats. I'm gonna listen to the fans. I'm gonna take the writers and tell them, "Go get another job. Sit in the back. If I need you to write a jingle for a commercial, maybe we'll use you for that". This is the wrestling business. If these wrestlers can't talk and these wrestlers can't wrestle then they need to head for the door.

Brutus the Barber to be world champ by April, TNA to be out of business by Christmas.

LOL @ "this young kid, AJ Styles"...yeah...he's only your World Champion lol.

I also LOL @ how people think Hogan's run in WCW began when the nWo storyline began...he was there for two years prior and almost ran the company into the dirt because of it.

Here's a shameless plug, check out my Be The Booker diary, which I am writing here on League Unlimited, where I book TNA from Bound For Glory/Hogan's signing, onwards: http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?p=6256494#post6256494

Pumba

First Grade
Interesting to read.

» TNAWrestlingNews.com is reporting that Hulk Hogan is not a fan of TNA's 6-sided ring and has been telling people that it's one of the first things he'd like to change when he comes into power next month.

Link

In my opinion its the one thing that makes TNA unique and it would be stupid to change.

Also Nash said that when Hogan comes he won't be coming alone.

This is looking bad for TNA. Two words - Sid Vicious. He's the latest name to be thrown on the rumour mill. It's a scary thought that a TNA card could potentially have Foley, Nash, Hogan, Vicious, Steiner, and Sting all competing.

Youth policy indeed.

i dont see the problem
Hogan - wont wrestle much and hes mainly gonna be behind the scenes
Foley - will keep getting backstage promos can still wrestle hardcore matches
sid - hes injured from what i have heard so he wont be there
steiner - sorry but hes a fave of mine ,love hes promos
sting - i dont have any problems with sting at all,the guy can still go
Nash - meh i like hes gimmick atm

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
i dont see the problem
Hogan - wont wrestle much and hes mainly gonna be behind the scenes
Foley - will keep getting backstage promos can still wrestle hardcore matches
sid - hes injured from what i have heard so he wont be there
steiner - sorry but hes a fave of mine ,love hes promos
sting - i dont have any problems with sting at all,the guy can still go
Nash - meh i like hes gimmick atm

The problem is that for every slot taken by a guy past his prime you're removing a slot for a guy iwho is in his prime or ready to make a difference.

All you have to do is look at WCW when Benoit/Saturn/Guerrero/Malenko all left at the same time to see what the problem is.

Big Pete

Referee
I made it as far as 45 minutes before I had to give up on this week's Impact, which strangely enough was the most I made it through a wrestling show this week but I must say this is what stood out to me...

-The show opened up with a taped segment where CaveMan Foley took it to Old Man Nash for some unknown reason. It was later revealed the reason was Kevin had sent Mick on a wild goose chase...10 or so minutes after the original segment had aired.

-Some segment featuring Jarrett and Foley. It was neither here nor there.

-Roxxie returned...and looked as plain as hell. Remember when she was interesting? She ended up beating ODB in a Non-Title match and the commentry team of Tenay and Taz managed to make it seem as meaningless as possible.

-Angle delivered one of his usual egotistical diatribes. *Yawn*

-Big group promo featuring Morgan, Suicide, Hernandez and D'Angelo. All four should be involved elsewhere, not lumped up into one storyline that screams 'WE HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO WITH YOU GUYS!'.

I gave up part-way through the lumberjack match. Creative didn't give me enough reason to persevere.

d3@t3h

Juniors
Final Resolution was class
1 The British Invasion (Brutus Magnus and Doug Williams) (with Rob Terry) (c) defeated The Motor City Machineguns (Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley)

2 Tara defeated ODB (c)

3 Kevin Nash, Sheik Abdul Bashir, Samoa Joe, and Rob Terry defeated Robert Roode, James Storm, Eric Young, Homicide, Kiyoshi, Cody Deaner, Jay Lethal, and Consequences Creed

* Nash won a TNA World Tag Team Title shot
* Joe won a TNA World Heavyweight Title shot
* Terry won a TNA X Division Title shot
* Bashir had the fired case

4 Matt Morgan, Hernandez, D'Angelo Dinero, and Suicide defeated Rhino, Jesse Neal and Team 3D (Brother Ray and Brother Devon)

* Rhino was eliminated by Hernandez
* Neal was disqualified after using a chair on Suicide
* Hernandez was disqualified after using a chair on Neal
* Suicide was eliminated by Team 3D
* Dinero was eliminated by Team 3D
* Brother Devon was eliminated by Morgan
* Brother Ray was pinned by Morgan

5 Bobby Lashley defeated Scott Steiner Last Man Standing match

6 Abyss and Mick Foley defeated Raven and Dr. Stevie Foley's Funhouse Rules match

7 Kurt Angle defeated Desmond Wolfe

* Fall one: Wolfe
* Fall two: Angle
* Fall three: Angle

Three Degrees of Pain:

* Fall one: Pinfalls only match
* Fall Two: Submission match
* Fall three: Escape the Cage

8 A.J. Styles (c) defeated Daniels

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Nash won the shot at the Tag Titles. Gee I wonder which former WCW/WWE and nWo founder will be his tag partner for that.

Pretty solid event for TNA with a couple of outstanding matches. Rob Terry getting an X-Division title match scares the hell out of me. They should be building that division back up to what it once was instead of breaking it further down with gimmicks like a talentless lump going for the title.

^ Agreed. I can;t believe they don't utilise the World X Cup and Super X Cup. Watch my diary for their return ;-)

Daniels/Styles was very good, as was Angle/Nigel. The rest I really couldnt give a crap about.

d3@t3h

Juniors
Nash won the shot at the Tag Titles. Gee I wonder which former WCW/WWE and nWo founder will be his tag partner for that.

Pretty solid event for TNA with a couple of outstanding matches. Rob Terry getting an X-Division title match scares the hell out of me. They should be building that division back up to what it once was instead of breaking it further down with gimmicks like a talentless lump going for the title.

meh who cares about those when Sheik Abdul Bashir has won a shot for the Fired Championship!!!!!!1

Also I guess it will be Red against all odds type deally thing

Pumba

First Grade
There could be some familiar faces on the live TNA iMPACT! on January 4th. Sean Waltman has been telling friends in Mexico that he is heading back to the company, and that Scott Hall is coming with him. With Kevin Nash winning the tag team title shot in the Feast or Fired match, an Outsiders/Wolfpack reunion could be on the way. You would likely have Hogan, Nash, Hall, Waltman, and possibly Bischoff. TNA obviously wouldn't be able to use the nWo name due to trademark issues with WWE.

As I noted last week here on the website, there is also talk of retiring the 6-sided ring. Apparently Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff are pushing for the return of the "more traditional" 4-sided ring. As of now, there has been no final decision made regarding the change.

Link

Latest posts