What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The top 4 will be

Bazal

Post Whore
Covellius Maximus said:
Someone who agrees with me. Then again he is another Covell fan. Welcome to my thread.

I agree that the Raiders will make the 8 and probably the Titans and Knights too. Not so sure about the Roosters but they were great last night.

If by another Covell fan you mean another of your multiple accounts, then yes

:arrow:

Bazal said:
If by another Covell fan you mean another of your multiple accounts, then yes

:arrow:

I swear I don't really know that Covell fan I haven't chatted much him before. I know BBSF quite well. A great bloke.

NK Arsenal

Juniors
Covellius Maximus said:
CRONULLA
Melbourne
Manly
Brisbane

Discuss

Good on you for expressing your opinion. But I don't agree with you thinking this will be the order.

IMO this will be the top 4:

Sea Eagles
Storm
Cowboys
Sharks

Raiding Dazz

Juniors
My order NOW after Manly winning and after 11 rounds I have to respect them unfortunately.

Manly
Tigers
Cowboys
Melbourne

This Year?

Immortal
I'm still surprised that people are still saying 05 was a fluke for the Tigers. The second half of their season was excellent and they blitzed the finals. Although last season wasn't great for Tigers, they haven't slipped into obscurity. They are in my opinion a top 6 team this season and anything can happen in finals footy.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
I know what people are thinking, I thought the same when I first read it.

How the hell can you have the Broncos in the top 4?

But its not as stupid as it might sound. I mean they do have the roster for it, its teh same team as last year accept Webcke. I still think when they find their form there as dangerous as anyone.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
I know what people are thinking, I thought the same when I first read it.

How the hell can you have the Broncos in the top 4?

But its not as stupid as it might sound. I mean they do have the roster for it, its teh same team as last year accept Webcke. I still think when they find their form there as dangerous as anyone.

Hi how have you been lately BBSF?

This makes the people saying I am BBSF look pretty silly.

Latest posts