What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The top 4 will be

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I feel like crying.

Can someone find the person responsible for the birth of this fargwit?

Covellius Maximus said:
Tigers are a bogey team. We were far the better team just the ball is charmed for them when we play against them.

so was penrith and nz for the tigers yet we managae too beat both of them so why cant sharks???????????

Shorty

Staff member
scottyj said:
funny-pictures-poo-head-099.jpg
:lol:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Covellius Maximus said:
My mum passed away a while ago but thanks so much for your sensitivity :roll:

Just as sensitive... using it as a guilt trip on a footy forum.

Don't even know whether to believe you, you're so full of sh*t..

Dodger said:
Just as sensitive... using it as a guilt trip on a footy forum.

Don't even know whether to believe you, you're so full of sh*t..

I've had my problems with you dodge. You sure are a wanker.

osg

Juniors
Covellius Maximus said:
My mum passed away a while ago but thanks so much for your sensitivity :roll:

oh please........ the fact that you'd even consider posting that on a public forum proves your intelligence.:roll:

osg said:
oh please........ the fact that you'd even consider posting that on a public forum proves your intelligence.:roll:

How does it? I don't get it he attacked my mum she passed away recently. Disrespecting me is one thing but I won't allow you to disrespect my family.

Bazal

Post Whore
Covellius Maximus said:
How does it? I don't get it he attacked my mum she passed away recently. Disrespecting me is one thing but I won't allow you to disrespect my family.

:lol::lol::lol:

Turn it up...I guess that's the reason you cling to Covell then...a poor, confused little boy who thinks he can be his mummy

innsaneink

Referee
f**k me....almost 100 posts of I assume crap like the first three i only got to...100 in 90 minutes, scoring at a better rate than the broncos today

osg

Juniors
Covellius Maximus said:

It's the Internet fool....... move on.

serious.jpg