What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Tosh Factor

imasharkie

Coach
Kearney had a better game ( and against the no.1 team) at fullback than Simmons has all year.
Golden child can move to the wing in place of Albert, who brings us nothing.

spider

Coach
imasharkie said:
Kearney had a better game ( and against the no.1 team) at fullback than Simmons has all year.
Golden child can move to the wing in place of Albert, who brings us nothing.

Agreed

spider

Coach
millersnose said:
wow

kearney made a line break

its now so obvious..................

not as obvious as Alberts inefficiences though. He sh*ts on him in heart alone.

Inferno

Coach
millersnose said:
wow

kearney made a line break

its now so obvious..................

lol some were on here proclaiming Simmons god after his 1 line break against the Broncs in round 2

Wasn't the line break that sold me.

It was Noodles's ability to attack the ball, take on the line and also the desperation he showed diving on the footy that sold me on his fullback ability. All in spades more than Simmons has shown all year.

imasharkie

Coach
Kearney did something that Simmons doesn't.

Ran the ball back HARD

Simmons runs the ball back something akin to a girl, as does Albert. And the way they stop and dance around when they get to the defence is pathetic.

Macca

Coach
Simmo is out til next week anyway but if Kearney goes well there again it could be interesting.

I'd rate Kearney above Simmo at this stage. I doubt Raper would though.

pogo

Juniors
haahaaaa

one game fullback kearney hey.

a bit like judging dumas ( he kills caarnts) on one game.

you blokes wouldnt know if your arse was on fire!

imasharkie

Coach
If Raper can't see that Kearney played a better fullback roll than Simmons ever has and keeps him there, I would put it to everyone that someone else picks the squad.

Blind Freedy see's it, why not supercoach.

Macca

Coach
Kearney played fullback at Souths aswell.

From what I have seen I rate him above Simmo.

Potentially Simmo will be better but until then . . .

That'd make Tosh number 3 at this stage.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
pogo said:
haahaaaa

one game fullback kearney hey.

a bit like judging dumas ( he kills caarnts) on one game.

you blokes wouldnt know if your arse was on fire!

Get that cholesterol checked pogo, Sounds like your Aorta is fully clogged the amount you repeat yourself.

sharks_4_06

Juniors
i think when simmo gets back he should get the number 2 put kearney at number 1 and move albert into the centres... if rapers wants to have a centre on the bench then drop scott and put pomeroy there..

i bet u this weekend raper will take hilder off move kearney to hooker put albert to fullback pomeroy to wing and scott in the centres...

i think he must get bored on the sideline..

thompson has to get more involved... ever since he resigned with us he has been quiet... where have all the offloads gone.. last week towards the end of the game he stared offloading and we made a few breaks..

millersnose

Post Whore
oh this is funny

kearney is really set up here for a fall by the simmophobes

simmo handled johns kicks very well this year

we will shortly see how the new great hope goes (it quickly changed from tosh to kearney)

spider

Coach
sharks_4_06 said:
thompson has to get more involved... ever since he resigned with us he has been quiet... where have all the offloads gone.. last week towards the end of the game he stared offloading and we made a few breaks..

Lack of confidence with a few loses on the track. Need more support through the middle - Kearney lingering through there would be good.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
millersnose said:
oh this is funny

we will shortly see how the new great hope goes (it quickly changed from tosh to kearney)

You are dead set backing the wrong horses Millers.

sharks_4_06

Juniors
SpiderShark said:
Lack of confidence with a few loses on the track. Need more support through the middle - Kearney lingering through there would be good.

i agree with u there our support play has been pretty bad over the past 6 weeks... albert needs to get more involved...

i watch him and i think man i wish i had ure speed... he looks like he is jogging,.... he needs to put the foot down..

we miss simmos support play as well...

Macca

Coach
millersnose said:
oh this is funny

I wouldn't call myself a Simmophobe and I am backing Kearney.

beekershark

Bench
We've lost as many games with Simmo out as we have with Noddy/dykes in the halves.........

one could say its the halves not combining, or one could say we are missing our fullback :)