What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The trolling super thread

Calixte

First Grade
bobbis said:
Numerous undeveloped brains thatd put me in front of you by some margin

No. It wouldn't. And there is no word "thatd", twit(s).

Let that be exhibit 1. :lol:

bobbis

Juniors
Calixte said:
No. It wouldn't. And there is no word "thatd", twit(s).

Let that be exhibit 1. :lol:

How petty and pedantic of you, if you're going to be pedantic about english I suggest you look at your sentence structure first. :roll:

Kurt Angle

First Grade
Why is this thread here ?

It's nothing more than a compressed TFC into one thread, we have TFC for this crap... get it off and moderate the known RU trolls.

Calixte

First Grade
bobbis said:
How petty and pedantic of you, if you're going to be pedantic about english I suggest you look at your sentence structure first. :roll:

Capital "E" for "English". Exhibit 2. :roll:

bobbis

Juniors
Calixte said:
Capital "E" for "English". Exhibit 2. :roll:

Once again you've failed to properly form sentences while being pedantic over my English. I normally wouldn't care in the slightest, but you look like an idiot being pedantic while failing to even form proper sentences.

goeagles

Juniors
Winny,

And you think everything here is accurate about rugby union? Hell, you seem to think league is almost as big as union in the US. :lol:

Kurt Angle

First Grade
You lot seem to think Union is nearly as big as League in Australia.

So we're even troll.... now go away.

goeagles

Juniors
Where did I say that? It's clear the league is bigger than union in NSW and QLD, although it is also clear that rugby in Australia is much closer to being at league's level than league is in the US to being at union's level.

There is no trolling here from me. Most of the people incorrectly assume that I am here to troll because rugby union is my favorite sport. You appear to be one of those idiots, although having read a few of your posts that doesn't surprise me.

Kurt Angle

First Grade
Indicate a post of mine that displays any disdain towards any other sport outside of the fight club.

You are a troll, there are no two ways about it.

You are here to observe RL supporters, pure and simple.

goeagles

Juniors
sh*t you're dim. Whether or not you displayed disdain towards rugby or not is irrelevant to the topic at hand which happens to be whether or not I am a troll or not. Simply stating I'm a troll does little to further your case, although I'm sure that qualifies it as a fact in your simple mind.

Kurt Angle

First Grade
No, you used my posts on TFC as the sole qualifying criteria as "an idiot who believes you are a troll because you are a rugby union fan".

No, I believe you are a troll because you have a proven track record of denegrating RL, under the guise of "I only do it when RU types have an attack on RL".... while concurrently providing nothing of value towards discussions regarding RL.

To believe our observations (I am not the only one who feels you are a troll)are false only compounds to a further extent the low esteem you are already held in.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
goeagles said:
sh*t you're dim. Whether or not you displayed disdain towards rugby or not is irrelevant to the topic at hand which happens to be whether or not I am a troll or not. Simply stating I'm a troll does little to further your case, although I'm sure that qualifies it as a fact in your simple mind.

I'll agree that you don't troll as much here, but at planet union you troll all the time, whats the thread up to now?

Isn't it over 200 pages again, full of lies and bs, didn't the original thread get so big that it was removed? (About 5 times the size of the new one)

yes I read both threads from start to finish, i'm an idiot, but you are a troll over there.

We have no problem with trolls, as long as they take it to tfc.

You think we say all this stuff about Union all the time without knowing anything about it, well just to let you know, Australia is a Rugby country, we know more about Rugby and Union out here than any American would ever hope to know.

Most of us use to follow union abit until all the BS started in 95-96, also once the internet got more popular, we found out what union guys are really like.

Don't try and tell Australians how big union is here, we all know how big it is, is is the smallest football code by along way.

Why not go into TFC, we aren't that bad, it's fun, you get to learn things and most important of all, it leaves the rest of the forum for people to talk about the game in all it's different versions.

Oh and I like it how your mate toma says union is growing by 100 clubs a year, by 2008, union will be the biggest code in America and in 25 years, union will rule the world.:lol:

Calixte

First Grade
ParraEelsNRL said:
I'll agree that you don't troll as much here, but at planet union you troll all the time, whats the thread up to now?

Isn't it over 200 pages again, full of lies and bs, didn't the original thread get so big that it was removed? (About 5 times the size of the new one)

yes I read both threads from start to finish, i'm an idiot, but you are a troll over there.

We have no problem with trolls, as long as they take it to tfc.

You think we say all this stuff about Union all the time without knowing anything about it, well just to let you know, Australia is a Rugby country, we know more about Rugby and Union out here than any American would ever hope to know.

Most of us use to follow union abit until all the BS started in 95-96, also once the internet got more popular, we found out what union guys are really like.

Don't try and tell Australians how big union is here, we all know how big it is, is is the smallest football code by along way.

Why not go into TFC, we aren't that bad, it's fun, you get to learn things and most important of all, it leaves the rest of the forum for people to talk about the game in all it's different versions.

Oh and I like it how your mate toma says union is growing by 100 clubs a year, by 2008, union will be the biggest code in America and in 25 years, union will rule the world.:lol:

Sounds like tomahawk knows his stuff... :lol:

I repeat my tip, goeagles.

Come back in 2106 and we'll see if you've got anywhere in the USA.

PS. BTW, learn a little about the history of sport around the world first. You might like to point out all the precedents for what you say will happen in the USA.

goeagles

Juniors
I don't troll on PR. I defend my favorite sport, just as I expect you to defend your favorite sport on here against trolls.

Winny,

Come up with some new material, pal.