What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Ultimate Test of Fan Loyalty: Name your price.

The Lucky State

Juniors

Lets see how loyal fans really are. Be honest when answering these questions. How much money would it take for you to do the following.

- Not watch one minute of your team for the whole of next season.
- Not be able to read about your team, talk about your or team or know anything about their results.
- You must follow the progress of your least favourite team. Reading articles every week, watching every game of theirs (unless your team is involved) and talking nightly about them on league unlimited. 300 words of posts per day about them.
- You must attend all their games and some team functions.
- You must tell other people you now support them and buy team memorabilia.

So how much would you want to be paid to do this for a year? What about 2 years? What about 5 years? A lot of fans think players shouldn’t change clubs if they are not going to make at least 50 grand more. But wouldn’t a lot of fans do the above for well under 10 grand? Lets hear it.

Dutchy

Immortal
- Wouldnt take any money
- Kill myself
- They do enough of that on Thursday footy show
- My teams games and function or most hated? if most hated - stab me plz
- Again - stab me

Money is not what drives me in life anyway. I love studying because of the topic i am studying. I wouldnt take any amount of cash for the above.

Hallatia

Referee
if my most hated team was not the Bulldogs, then I reckon I could do it for a cool million, I reckon I would do it simply for the fact that it is a challenge, I love Parra to death but I do not need them to survive, going a year without them would probably make me saner:lol:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Never. Bulldogs 'til the death.

locky_jr, stick to the FFB. Changing who your most hated team is every 5 seconds will get you hung, drawn and quartered in this forum.

I would do it...it would be great to idolise Lockyer like so many others...a full year supporting the Broncos...](*,)

Hallatia

Referee
Dodger said:
locky_jr, stick to the FFB. Changing who your most hated team is every 5 seconds will get you hung, drawn and quartered in this forum.
umm, Bulldogs have always been my most hated team, always! So I have no idea what you are talking about and at least I was honest, I am sure most people would do it for the right price.

BWNB

First Grade
I would never change from the mighty LG sharkies, however i am interested in other teams.

RABK

Referee
f**king bullsh*t artists, the lot of you. If Kerry Packer said here's $20,000 for you if you don't watch or have anything to do with your team for a year you would all take it no questions asked. :LOL:

Dutchy

Immortal
No I wouldnt...As I said...I dont give a sh*t about money...got enough to sustain me and my girlfriend for a long time...rich grandparents FTW!!!

Stranger

Coach
I agree RABK. You are all full of sh*t.

It wouldn't take you a million, it wouldn't take 500 grand... You would do it.

scottyj said:
- Wouldnt take any money
- Kill myself
- They do enough of that on Thursday footy show
- My teams games and function or most hated? if most hated - stab me plz
- Again - stab me

Money is not what drives me in life anyway. I love studying because of the topic i am studying. I wouldnt take any amount of cash for the above.

you're full of it too

you are all f**king full of it *agrees with RABK*

Hallatia

Referee
Kerry Packer is dead, but yeah if the money was waved infront of your nose, most would probablytake it, if you are a true fan it does not matter what you pretend to be for a year, plus although I will deny ever saying this, it is only football

Dutchy

Immortal
Obviously killin and stabbing wouldnt be done..

But how the f**k do you people know who would and wouldnt take money?

Your not me, you dont know me. Money is not important to some people.

Latest posts