What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Unluckiest team??

bucko

Juniors
Is it just me, or do souths seem to be the unluckiest team in the NRL. They have come so close to winnin so many games this year, and I think the results wouldve been different if they'd had just a small slice of luck. A prime example is the Fletcher (no) try in the dying minutes of their clash against the dragons on the weekend. I believe it was a try, and that would have pretty much secured the game for the bunnies. They have a decent side on paper, so lets hope a little fortune starts heading their way.

bucko

Juniors
Parramatta have been unfortunate. I think though that they just haven't shown signs of being good enough to win those games. The warriors chased down a large lead, and they many many chances to beat the storm. I think this is the year which demotes Parra from the 8 and keeps them there for a while. As a footnote though, lets remember they defeated the knights earlier in the year.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Unfortunately, souths are not unlucky, they just plain suck!!! :lol: :lol:

Tigerpete

Juniors
Souths unlucky??????? Nah, The win against the tigers at leichardt was bloody lucky, Fletcher should've been sent off, instead he goes on to score the winning try. Now if u ask me, thats not unlucky!

HappyTiger

Juniors
Nothing unlucky about Souths season.After all that is just Souths for you.Any win is a lucky one and any loss well deserved.

Tigerpete

Juniors
Yep, we dont need no bye. All players complain the season is too long. By getting rid of souths, the season becomes shorter........Its a gret plan, i hope the NRL realises again.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
And those souths slops players players wouldn't be reciving money for their lacklustre performances. How can your management even think about paying a bunch of noodle heads to play some of the worst breed of Rugby League imaginable. The Iceland under 12's could do you hopeless lot in. :lol:

Tigerpete

Juniors
Yeah, i might start campaigning for souths to joing the Icelandice NRL, at least this way their a chance of them winning more than 3 games in a season..............i think??????

SS1908

Juniors
madunit said:
And those souths slops players players wouldn't be reciving money for their lacklustre performances. How can your management even think about paying a bunch of noodle heads to play some of the worst breed of Rugby League imaginable. The Iceland under 12's could do you hopeless lot in. :lol:

You keep writing crap like this but even your Tigpies cant beat us... \\:D/ \\:D/ \\:D/

When you guys learn how to beat us we might listen, unil then piss off... :idea: :idea: :idea: