What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Wade issue

Special K

Coach
I think he has been good with the ball but has struggled with the new speed. I don't think he got fit after last year. I think he can come back though

I wonder if coaches are considering it? He seems as attached to the second row as Gal was to lock.

You're right tho I think, as well as the other calls for him to move to 13...I reckon he needs to be interchanged for his longevity now that he's entering the back end of his career, and played in the middle as long as it's not as a battering ram

I totally agree. To make Wade a battering ram would be lunacy.

We haven’t found the right person to take over from Gal at lock since he left and Wade should be given the opportunity to help lock up the middle.

We have some younger athletic backrowers coming through and they can have a crack out wide.

No quick fix this season will make a decisive difference this year but Morris has to try a few things because the defence has gone to total shyte against any of the smarter top 8 teams.

R-15-3

Juniors
I like wade as a 6. Has played some great footy for us and nsw there. He is to predictable on the edge now, he never runs a straight line he is ball playing or trying to get on the edge of players never a straight line and always cramped for space. Push him in 1 spot opens up more time, space and options for him. Add another fast footed backrower outside him.