What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Wade issue

coolumsharkie

Referee
I think its Dawn fraser.
Sound like his got water on the brain.

Went to Vietnam in February this year (yeah we ducked over for 2 weeks before things went to shit) So standing in line waiting to check in at Brisvegas Airport, good old Dawn Fraser is getting on the same plane. Sitting in my economy class seat heading over to Singapore, some old codger wasn't closing his window just over from me and I was about to say something to him when here comes Dawn down the isle, stops where the old bloke is and start having a chin wag to him. Well blow me sideways!! It's f**king Alan Border haha. He got on the plane to Ho Chi Mihn with us, didnt wear a mask or close his f**king window the whole time.

snout

First Grade
Went to Vietnam in February this year (yeah we ducked over for 2 weeks before things went to shit) So standing in line waiting to check in at Brisvegas Airport, good old Dawn Fraser is getting on the same plane. Sitting in my economy class seat heading over to Singapore, some old codger wasn't closing his window just over from me and I was about to say something to him when here comes Dawn down the isle, stops where the old bloke is and start having a chin wag to him. Well blow me sideways!! It's f**king Alan Border haha. He got on the plane to Ho Chi Mihn with us, didnt wear a mask or close his f**king window the whole time.
What a courageous bastard AB was.
6 foot west indians throwing cricket balls around his head at 150kms an hour and not a backward step - while the rest of the side were shaking in the sheds and folding like cards.
He can do whatever he wants.

"OLD CODGER "!!??? Hes only a young fella . Same age as me! ... Mightn't get much older if he doesnt take covid seriously but.

I stopped watching Cricket when he retired . He used to make defensive strokes look elegant . Pleasure to watch him bat. Ditto about snouts comments too.

coolumsharkie

Referee
"OLD CODGER "!!??? Hes only a young fella . Same age as me! ... Mightn't get much older if he doesnt take covid seriously but.

I stopped watching Cricket when he retired . He used to make defensive strokes look elegant . Pleasure to watch him bat. Ditto about snouts comments too.

He looks pretty good actually. Old codger was only in reference to some grey haired nearly bald guy that I hadn't focused on. Also, I'm past the half century so I can say it without remorse.

Cut down many batsman trying to take a quick single, never missed the stumps from mid wicket.

Latest posts