What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Walk Home

carinashark

First Grade
I can only do this week by week. Things like injuries, who is coming back and will they be ready ,then there could be injuries across the top eight. Just too hard to predict. Then there is us!

Frenzy.

Post Whore
I'm off trying to work things out and dabbling with the ladder predictor. Every time I do it I have to pull myself up and tell myself I'm choosing outcomes based on the heart, not the head. It's ridiculous and just a pure guessing game. No one other than insiders at all clubs are informed enough to make informed choices so pretty much pointless.

Here's a theory. You play well, to the best you can and have a high chance of winning any game. Do that and ignore the other games is all a team can do so how about we just hope for the Sharks to be the best Sharks they can for the remainder of the season. The rest looks after itself.

Latest posts