What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Walking Dead Mafia- Game Thread

not sure how many messages mis had between him and the others, but between me and him it was probably only about 4. Nothing at all between me and dogslife and msih and between me and sgl just him sending the results of his investigations.

sgl even wasted an investigation on rebel when everyone already knew who he was.

Yeah, that one kinda went awry. Mis and I agreed on Rebel, and about the same time(ish) Rebels role was divulged.

dogslife

Coach
Really? You guys didn't strategize together? That makes your win even more impressive. These games are funny, you start seeing shit that isn't there.
Mis and I were communicating virtually every night phase, but virtually no planning went into the day phase, we all kinda just did our own thing

Dragon2010

First Grade
Monk - Rick Grimes – Ex-Cop, leader, gunslinger

Allegiance: Town- Rick Grimes aligned leader

Ability- Night Action: (Cop) – Rick can investigate any one player per night phase, and find out player’s role. You are to PM the player you wish to investigate. This will give you info on their alliance.
Monk got unlucky, he got two good investigations through (Even on the night he died he got info). Was a twice target by both threats once he revealed his role. Shame, the town lost a valuable player incredibly early in.
KeepingTheFaith- Carl Grimes – The brat, son of Rick

Allegiance: Town- Rick Grimes aligned brat

Ability- Night Action: (Left the house) – Designate one person a night phase (By PM) to attack. There is a 50% chance that you can kill that person, but also a 50% chance it will fail thus resulting in no-action for the next night. You can choose to take NO action. If you fail it will NOT be written-up.
KTF played decent, protected a proven townie in BM until the death and tried his best to pick-off baddies. He had eyes on Misanthrope one night, no write-up as part of his action though. Same night he died.

Apey Glenn Rhee – “Walker-Bait”

Allegiance: Town- Rick Grimes aligned Korean (Turned walker)

Ability- Passive: (Relationship) – Dating Maggie Greene you’re not clueless to whom she is. This player is Didgi. However, should Maggie Greene die during a DAY phase (Lynched via town) you turn self-aligned at the cost of your sanity, if Maggie is killed during the night you stay town-aligned.

Ability- Passive until active, then Night Action: (Vendetta) –If Maggie Greene dies, you gain a new ability, which allows you to kill a player of your choice every night phase. This is only active upon the death of Maggie Greene.
Turned walker on the first night as SMBN wanted revenge for the previous game, got lucky to convert to walker and not die instantly. Got investigated and kill by Cliffhanger later in the game. Had a few good says in walker attacks and was quite active by PM.
Butchmcdick Hershel Greene – Veterinar—I mean, Doctor

Allegiance: Town- Rick Grimes aligned veter…I mean, Doctor

Ability: Day Action: (Oh, Doctor) – Hershel can target one character per day, and that player is saved from any kill/lynch/attack on them that night. This is a safety net, you won’t be aware of who’s being attacked. Assume.
Played a decent game, quiet when it counted. His downfall came when the walkers wanted him dead. Protected BDR for the first two-nights then switched once BDR went sky-high.

Frederick Carol Peletier – Mother, Cherokee Rose

Allegiance: Town- Rick Grimes aligned survivor

Ability: All Round Action: (Bookworm) – Once a day (One day + night phase = one day), you may message the Moderator either “IN” or “OUT”. From the time your message is sent in, you may read, depending on which you chose, either the Moderator’s last RECEIVED, or SENT message. Who it was to/from, and the contents of.
Quite a interesting ability, could either give an absolute golden answer or rubbish depends on when he sent It and whom the last to talk to me was. Played quite well in the thread to, voted and everything. Once Mafia was aware of his power he was quickly silenced to avoid any leaks of information via PM’s to me (Had he been two minutes later he’d have known who Misa/9701 where)
DB Lori Grimes – Mother, wife, cheater

Allegiance: Town- Rick Grimes aligned pain-in-the-ass

Ability: Night Action: (Sticky Beak) –At every Night phase of the game you may PM me (The mod) ONE question. I can answer this with a simple Yes/No only. This is a simpler form of the investigate feature. Please note, there is a restriction of types of questions one can ask. I can deny to answer a question if I deem so.
Ah, this was an interesting once. Ask a question and get a single-worded answer. Can be a very valuable resource. Shame Shane went mental and killed his lover though. Was decent in thread to, slipped under the radar a bit. Was good for his style of character.

Didgi Maggie Greene – Country girl, Glenn’s lover

Ability- Passive: (Relationship) – Dating Glenn Rhee you’re not clueless to whom he is. This player is Apey. However, should Glenn Rhee die during a DAY phase (Lynched via town) you turn self-aligned at the cost of your sanity, if Glenn is killed during the night you stay town-aligned.

Ability- Passive until active, then Night Action: (Vendetta) –If Glenn Rhee dies, you gain a new ability, which allows you to kill a player of your choice every night phase. This is only active upon the death of Glenn Rhee.

Poor Didgi, got his throat ripped out by the same walker that attacked Apey. He was unlucky to convert and as a result died. Shame we never got to see Apey/Didgi activate their power. Would have changed the ball-game completely.
BunniesMan Michonne- Katana wielding, ass-kicking b*tch

Allegiance: Town- Rick Grimes aligned ass-kicking head chopping chick

Ability- Passive: (Seasoned Fighter) – Using your experienced combat skills, you’re unable to be a night target. You are simply to quick, to cunning, to deadly with a katana in hand.
[FONT=&quot]BM was lucky here, can’t be a night target. He did very well to live so long to and was on the money with a few lynches. Honestly, he’s a top player despise the hate he gets. Was unlucky to get lynched later in the game. Started off and always was town. KTF/Carl tried to attack BM but failed due to his passive ability. This was the resulted write-up. By KTF asking to join BM he simply meant defending the wall. [/FONT]​

Cliffhanger Daryl Dixon- Rick’s Right-Hand man, bad-ass

Allegiance: Town- Rick Grimes aligned bad-ass

(The hunt) – You have three abilities. These are; upon a night you get a single player kill, upon a night you designate to protect a player, and upon a night you can choose to track/spy a player (Show’s their night actions). All these are ONE use only at any night you specify. You can you more then one ability per night phase.
CH had one of the best abilities. Being 3 single use ones. Gave her an option every-night. She noticed Apey looked suss in the thread and spied on him, then the next night protected herself (She could) and choose to kill Apey as well. Why the hell she was vote lynched is beyond me. Her death sealed a loss for the town I reckon, was an absolute stupid and beyond rational lynch. Mis/Dogslife/9701 did incredible to capitalize on this one
Afinalsisin666 Dale Horvath – Bearded old-guy who drives an RV

Allegiance: Town- Rick Grimes aligned old-guy

Ability- Night Action: (Towering Defender) – Every night, you can protect a target. This is a choice you must make, if anyone attempts to attack or otherwise investigate that target overnight. It will fail. The player you wish to protect must be PM’ed to me during any phase.
Played a decent game, opted to protect BDR at first and then stuck with a proven townie in whall15. Also choose to protect 9701 one night to I believe. Good thread interaction to, voted and casted any suspicion. One that survived till the end, did very well in this regard.

HowHigh Thedoroe “T-Dog” Douglas- Innocent African-American.

Allegiance: Town- Rick Grimes aligned African-American

Ability- Night Action: (The guardian) – Protector of Rick, protector of the group. Every night phase you can chose a player to role-block from any actions that night. This persons name is to be sent to me via PM.
HowHigh opted to block BM everynight at first, proved pointless though as BM’s passive ability could not be role-blocked. Eventually blocked KTF which resulted in his un-timely death and SGL as well. Quiet in thread but was around when it counted.
Jason Maher Andrea Harrison – The blondie, the dramatical

Allegiance: Town- Rick Grimes aligned blondie

Ability- Passive: (Dual Allegiance) – At night, she is un-kill by the Mafia. However, walkers and serial-killers still pose a threat.

Ability- 2nd Night Action: (From the shadows) – You are able to eavesdrop on other players. Every odd (2nd) night you’re able to PM the mod and ask what a players night actions are (If any). I will reply stating what action they have taken, unless they are action-blocked by another player. This activates on night one and carries on (1st, 3rd, 5th.etc)
JM was quiet due to his computer problems. JM was a target by Woodbury however couldn’t be killed. Not due a role-block but the Governor himself. He’d never kill Andrea after-all (Well, yet). I’m sure once Misanthrope read the write-up he was aware of his threat. Lucky the vote-lynch got him.
Whall 15 Sophia Peletier – Daughter of Carol

Ability- Passive: (Innocence) – You cannot be killed during the day phase of the game. If you are lynched, the person who cast the deciding vote will be killed instead. Once this happens, the ability will no longer function. (Single-Use)
Did well to live to the end, was outed after lynch but could not die. Instead BDR took the bullets. Heroically. One of the two living survivors.
Parra Jim- The mechanic

Ability- Night Action: (Wrenched) – You are allowed, one single automatic-lynch on the player of your choice. This is a single-use power and can be used at any point in the game. This action counts as automatic day-lynch
One lead of suspicion and it never left. Parra was always good. Shame he never got to use his action though. If he had picked a good target would have changed the game IMO.
Bazzi Morales- The family man

Ability- Night Action: (Knowledge is power): Able to investigate only player in full detail. This will show their character, role, allegiance, ability.etc. This is a ONE time use ability.

Used to his ability to spy on afinals and find out his role. Did good in calling out Rebel. Solid first-mafia game. Buggered up with leading the CH lynch. Rebel got payback though in killing him come next night phase.

Dragon2010

First Grade
Mafia Roles

Misanthrope The Governor A.K.A Philip Blake – “It’s just a nickname”
Allegiance: Mafia- Woodbury aligned psychotic leader
Ability- Passive: (Undying Loyalty) – Can not be killed as long as Shupert and Martinez are still alive.
Ability- Night Action: (Dirty Work) – You’re allowed to discuss with members of Woodbury/Mafia whom they wish to kill tonight. This is made as a group decision, you must also designate a player you wish to send on that kill mission. However, The Governor can-not be sent. The Governor (PLAYER NAME) must be the person to PM their desired target, no-one else.
One of the MVP. Played brilliant IMO. Conversed well with the Mafia. Each attack was near perfect, he got his team posting smart to. It seemed all to planned. It is the mafia expert after all. 10/10.

Dogslife Milton Mamet- Pansy follower of Philip
Allegiance: Mafia- Woodbury aligned blind-follower
Ability- Night Action: (Woodbury Dr.) – Milton can target one character per day from his faction, and that player is saved from any kill/lynch/attack on them that night. This is a safety net, you won’t be aware of who’s being attacked. Assume.
Ability- Night Action: (Dirty Work) – You’re allowed to discuss with members of Woodbury/Mafia whom they wish to kill tonight. This is made as a group decision, you must also designate a player you wish to send on that kill mission. However, The Governor can-not be sent. The Governor (PLAYER NAME) must be the person to PM their desired target, no-one else.
The MVP of the game. Played great. Strayed suspicion. Backed-up JM and CH to look less suss. Everyone thought he was pretty much town. Protected 9701 to which in return protected Misanthrope. Kept to his true nature by trying to kill BM.
9701 Caesar Martinez- Loyal Latino Follower
Allegiance: Mafia- Woodbury aligned moron
Ability- Passive: (Undying Loyalty) – While you are alive The Governor/mafia boss can-not be killed.
Played well, quick and smart. Survived to the end. Did well in his targeted kills and him being protected meant he needed to be a twice target or dogslife had to die before him.
MSIH Shupert- Loyal-Stylish African-American
Allegiance: Mafia- Woodbury aligned African-American
Ability- Passive: (Undying Loyalty) – While you are alive The Governor/mafia boss can-not be killed.
Had he never attacked Dutchy he’d have lived much longer. Dutchys action killed him. However, prior to that he did good. Again, the whole mafia did well though.

SGL Gargulio- You mean Neil?
Allegiance: Mafia- Woodbury aligned Latino
Ability- Night Action: (Mouse among shadows) – Gargulio can investigate any one player per night phase, and find out player’s role. You are to PM the player you wish to investigate. This will give you info on their alliance and their ability.
Ability- Night Action: (Undying Loyalty) – You’re allowed to discuss with members of Woodbury/Mafia whom they wish to kill tonight. This is made as a group decision, you must also designate a player you wish to send on that kill mission. However, The Governor can-not be sent. The Governor (PLAYER NAME) must be the person to PM their desired target, no-one else.
Was a good player, him and Mis planned on whom to spy and he let me know. Shame the same night he died he was also role-blocked. Would have been if he lived to the end but his still wins either way as Woodbury did.

--------------------------------------------
Congratulation again to the Woodbury. Misanthrope, dogslife, MSIH, 9701 and SGL. Well done.

Dragon2010's Points and Awards:

MVP #1: dogslife - 10/10 game. Played a near perfect game.

MVP #2: Misanthrope - 10/10 game. Great interaction. Good kills to.

MVP #3: Cliffhanger - 8/10 game. Was one solid townie. Scored the Apey kill and had a solid idea of other players. Unlucky to get lynched

Towns Town Award: BunniesMan- Lived a decent amount of time. His ability helped. Got lynched purely due to Woodbury numbers. Could have survived otherwise. Did good to survive among bias against him.

Bloody Baron Award: Rebel- Got good kills, pulled off a massive lie to live another night and waste Bazzi in cold blood.

Sympathy Award: Monk - Poor bastard got 9701'ed. Two kills in one night.

Rebel

First Grade
I knew bazzi hadnt investigated me because if I was investigated, I knew id turn up town. But being outted, knew I had to do something as there was a target on my head anyway.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
HowHigh opted to block BM everynight at first, proved pointless though as BM’s passive ability could not be role-blocked. Eventually blocked KTF which resulted in his un-timely death and SGL as well. Quiet in thread but was around when it counted.

This caught my attention. How did him blocking my kill action result in my death, or did it somehow lead to his death?

Dragon2010

First Grade
Fantastic write up, mate. I am so stealing your role PM style too.

Feel free. I wanted to try different abilities in this game to. Hence Frederick/DB powers. Shame we didn't get to see Apey/Didgi go serial killer. Would have changed the ball game.

Latest posts