What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Walking Dead Mafia- Game Thread

Misanthrope

Staff member
Question to Woodbury people. When you saw Dutchy had kamazied MSIH what did you think?

I half expected it when I saw his role given the discussions you and I had before the game started.

I wasn't too worried. I didn't think there'd be too many kamikazes out there, and as long as 9701 didn't get himself lynched (which he very nearly did there) we were okay.

BunniesMan

Immortal
After ktf died, anyone who genuinely thought I was not town was a spastic of the highest order.

It was a fun game. Keen for Futurama now.

Parra Pride

Coach
smbn was a walker. Reading their chat at that stage they were trying to get woodburys. He thought I was with them.

I was a walker, I was there for it all, we weren't trying to get just any Woodbury, we were going for 9701 because we had worked out he was keeping Mis alive, he voted you out as he thought he could safely get 9701 with our night kill, we didn't count on Milton being there with a protection power to keep him alive. You just have to read the shit storm that went down when he didn't vote for 9701 and you can tell he was our target.

Parra Pride

Coach
I was with you originally. Got suckered I'm by the governors honeyed words.:eek:

Which was hilarious, and at the same time heart breaking.

Hilarious because you lynched a confirmed townie, heart breaking because it pretty much guaranteed Woodbury victory.

The Cliffy lynch was the greatest though.

Latest posts