What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Walking Dead Mafia- Game Thread

Misanthrope

Staff member
Which was hilarious, and at the same time heart breaking.

Hilarious because you lynched a confirmed townie, heart breaking because it pretty much guaranteed Woodbury victory.

The Cliffy lynch was the greatest though.

You know a lynch is f**ked up when the leader of the mafia is trying to talk you out of it.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Sigh. Everyone not in thewinning team made their share of mistakes, myself included.

I started figuring it out not long before I died but I regret being suspicious of JM and especially cliff.

First Grade
ok let it be known next game before the roles are handed out I am making it public knowledge I wont be metagame voting for BM I will let him fall on his own sword.

soc123_au

Staff member
He made a mistake because he was brain frazzled from dealing with an 8 month old. Apey & I were screaming at him to let you live. Read the whole chat. I pegged 9701 as who he was a few phases before. It was just a oh shit moment from smbn if you ever have a kid you will understand senses headspace.

soc123_au

Staff member
ok let it be known next game before the roles are handed out I am making it public knowledge I wont be metagame voting for BM I will let him fall on his own sword.

You wont be able to help yourself:lol: That was what started me thinking you were Cesar. Once the BM related venom was backed off it was clear as day you were under team orders. We all needed BM dead at some point but we needed him alive to sacrifice him when it suited us, as did your team. Sadly for us the cards fell your way.

First Grade
You wont be able to help yourself:lol: That was what started me thinking you were Cesar. Once the BM related venom was backed off it was clear as day you were under team orders. We all needed BM dead at some point but we needed him alive to sacrifice him when it suited us, as did your team. Sadly for us the cards fell your way.

No team orders were given except mis asked sgl a player to investigate. Mis was the only one that could actually kill by sending either me or msih out, we actually never really talked about who to vote for etc it was all just good teamwork and it just seemed to flow

First Grade
How the town lynched Cliffhanger ill never know...

I was laughing my head off at that one if people read it back me and dogslife and mis were all campaigning hard for her to live it really helped us look less suspicious imo

soc123_au

Staff member
Really? You guys didn't strategize together? That makes your win even more impressive. These games are funny, you start seeing shit that isn't there.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I was laughing my head off at that one if people read it back me and dogslife and mis were all campaigning hard for her to live it really helped us look less suspicious imo

That's how I knew Mis was bad (I'd always suspected you after the gaff.)

Don't think I had much chance of convincing others of anything after that though.

First Grade
Really? You guys didn't strategize together? That makes your win even more impressive. These games are funny, you start seeing shit that isn't there.

not sure how many messages mis had between him and the others, but between me and him it was probably only about 4. Nothing at all between me and dogslife and msih and between me and sgl just him sending the results of his investigations.

sgl even wasted an investigation on rebel when everyone already knew who he was.

Latest posts