What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Walking Dead: Mafia Sign-Up

HowHigh

Coach
I had to lay off BM when the townies started dropping like flies and I was sure he actually was one

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Well I did my best to convince people BM was good. That's a full time job in itself. lol.

To be fair though there were times I probably added a bit of confusion and the mafia/indies pounced on that to muddy it more.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I actually hope the townie is 9701. Because he can use his stupid metagaming as an excuse. If it's one of the other 3 who are relatively decent players that are town, then that means they genuinely thought I was mafia. Which makes them massive morons.

If 9701 is mafia/indie I'm going to be annoyed we didn't call him on his apparent slip up early on in the piece.

BDR

First Grade
Thought Woodbury had it won with that last lynch? Might have one player wrong, or there needs to be a clear majority instead of 50-50

Apey

Staff member
Thought Woodbury had it won with that last lynch? Might have one player wrong, or there needs to be a clear majority instead of 50-50

Woodbury have 2 players left. Still 6 players.

Dragon2010

First Grade

Long as there's a threat alive the game continues. Part of the win condition.

Rebel

First Grade
Yes I had the pleasure of being chosen for death on Night 1. Luck was on my side for once. Then it vanished with Cliffhanger and her annoying power.

And you tried to throw me under the bus for that...

First Grade
Bunniesman banned from next game for posting in the game thread after he was dead?

Vote Yes

Apey

Staff member
There's only 5 players left Dragon2010.

Walkers screwed up big time. Ah well.

Apey

Staff member
You bastard. We obviously knew who you were when we attempted to kill you but couldn't seem to do anything about it.

Also, that PM was meant for you... I was given false information :lol: