What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Walking Dead: Mafia Sign-Up

soc123_au

Staff member
Yes I had the pleasure of being chosen for death on Night 1. Luck was on my side for once. Then it vanished with Cliffhanger and her annoying power.

The preference was always to turn you. But we know know how that can turn out! :lol:

HowHigh

Coach
That's right, kill the token black guy.
I did finally use my power on the right person (SGLC) except some other Woodbury merkin got me lol

BDR

First Grade
Clutch kill, if I'm not mistaken the Woodbury faction would have won if it were 2 townies dead and SGL had survived.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Damn.

SGL was one of the ones I tried to kill (night 3 I think) but failed. Damn coin flips go against me every time.

Had another kill fail, I hope it's not who I think it is.

HowHigh

Coach
tumblr_mih9ml8caS1s59qtno1_500.jpg

HowHigh

Coach
Oh well was fun
It was different being town and not having a clue who the f**k anyone is, I had been mafia the previous 2 games. Wasn't really sure how to play this one. With the power to block someone's night ability I had nfi who to use it on most the time lol.

Dragon2010

First Grade
Clutch kill, if I'm not mistaken the Woodbury faction would have won if it were 2 townies dead and SGL had survived.

Not over till the fat-lady sings. Still a few cards that can fall into either hands really.

BunniesMan

Immortal
That's me gone.

I'm surprised I made it that long. I'm surprised such stupid people on my team survived as long too.

HowHigh

Coach
Of the 7 ppl left:
3 town
3 woodbury
1 walker

That's my guess..

I only know who 2 of the town are (1 confirmed 1 educated guess)

BunniesMan

Immortal
I actually hope the townie is 9701. Because he can use his stupid metagaming as an excuse. If it's one of the other 3 who are relatively decent players that are town, then that means they genuinely thought I was mafia. Which makes them massive morons.