What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Walking Dead

RUG13Y

Juniors
This show has a perfect oppertunity to create a real life Easter egg hunt much like Lost did.

Create fake websites and companies and integrate it with the show so that people can start to follow a side quest to search for the cause.

transmedia

Joker's Wild

Coach
I enjoyed that

At first I was disappointed at the stormtrooper shooting from the roof tops until I realised they were herding them to a kill zone

Shit we have months to wait now

The episode was going so well until Rick let them be lead like animals. Terrible terrible writing and this WAS the first ep I've liked Rick since season 1

RUG13Y

Juniors
In those situations you should always leave someone back just in case.

But when is Rick going to man up. He has been in his farmer phase, his sulky phase, his crazy phase and now his brutal stage...

Springs

First Grade
That was a good episode, I just wish it was the second last and not the last. I loved the last scene as it's basically straight out of my favourite scene in the comic. Also great to see Hershel back for what I'd assume will be his last episode.

Tyreese will f**k 'em up.

The episode was going so well until Rick let them be lead like animals. Terrible terrible writing and this WAS the first ep I've liked Rick since season 1

How was it terrible writing? Would it be better if they just all died? It's clear he knows what he's gonna do.

I was expecting to come on and see someone complain about how stupid it was that none of the snipers hit anyone.

In those situations you should always leave someone back just in case.

Yeah and then that someone takes on all of them by himself!!

Rick knows that compared to Governor and Woodbury that this is child's play.

Last edited:
Yeah and they just kept letting it happen even when they were inside and could of held the exits. Just stupid lazy writing.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I hope bileduct is joking. Surely he's not so biased as to not notice they were intentionally herding people.

Also, pretty sure these folks are cannibals. Plenty of meat around, a big pile of bones during the chase scene, and it ties in well with the comics.

Springs

First Grade
I know how dumb were the snipers! I mean it's like they had one eye or something, just kept shooting to the left of them.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
You could clearly see that they were herding them into that area with the sleeper, Rick showing what a dumbarse he is by allowing it to happen.

bileduct

Coach
I know how dumb were the snipers! I mean it's like they had one eye or something, just kept shooting to the left of them.
Sorry dude, you seemed a little deflated when you realised we're all not as dumb as you think we are.

Springs

First Grade
Sorry dude, you seemed a little deflated when you realised we're all not as dumb as you think we are.

lol, more talking about umina panther and such.
I have seen some people complain about it on IGN and facebook though :lol:

Latest posts