What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Warriors myth

Where will he Warriors finish the regular season?

• Top 4, they'll come right

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • 4-8 sounds legit

Votes: 32 53.3%
  • They'll miss the 8

Votes: 23 38.3%

• Total voters
They have no leadership on the field, no reaction, no spark, no patience and no killer instinct. I have a feeling the coach may have brainwashed all the good basics out of them.

DIMEAST

Juniors
Firstly, well played by the Sharks they were great, but Bluey is a f**king joke! We've got the spine, we've got the forwards, we've got a great young development system and we would've had a decent backline (Inu) but we've got a clueless f**kwit coach that's taken us 100 steps back from where we were last year, with a better squad than last year. We look unfit, directionless, and show no heart whatsoever in defence or whenever momentum shifts. Bluey's gunna leave one hell of a mess for the next coach to clean up, his game plan has taken our players away from their strengths and guys like Kevin Locke can't find their way into the game. I hope we get the spoon this year so Bluey can be sent packing, we deserve it at the moment. I'm still gonna support them but it's glaringly obvious what's going wrong here! RANT OVERRR... feel a bit better.

Frailty

First Grade
Firstly, well played by the Sharks they were great, but Bluey is a f**king joke! We've got the spine, we've got the forwards, we've got a great young development system and we would've had a decent backline (Inu) but we've got a clueless f**kwit coach that's taken us 100 steps back from where we were last year, with a better squad than last year. We look unfit, directionless, and show no heart whatsoever in defence or whenever momentum shifts. Bluey's gunna leave one hell of a mess for the next coach to clean up, his game plan has taken our players away from their strengths and guys like Kevin Locke can't find their way into the game. I hope we get the spoon this year so Bluey can be sent packing, we deserve it at the moment. I'm still gonna support them but it's glaringly obvious what's going wrong here! RANT OVERRR... feel a bit better.

No chance of that happening...

Grapple

Bench
BM, you really need to stop quoting yourself. It's like you're giving yourself one and showing it to everyone while you do it. It's just not needed.

Bluey has been a HUGE failure, probably second to Kearney this year. Looks like he has no idea what he's doing and/or out of his depth. Sad, considering the talent they have on their roster.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Both last years grand finalists are having a bit of a hangover year.

BM, you really need to stop quoting yourself. It's like you're giving yourself one and showing it to everyone while you do it. It's just not needed.
If people would stop finding year old quotes every time I was wrong on something I wouldn't quote the times I am right. But people make it sound like I'm ALWAYS wrong on EVERYTHING and I have every right to defend myself.

Warrior@Heart

Juniors
I gave up on our finals hopes a few weeks ago, still thought they'd beat an out of form Sharks team at home but turns out the Sharks weren't in fact out of form just understrength. I'm not even sure if 2013 is something to look forward to considering we're losing Maloney, Luck & Brown. Leaving only Mannering, Vatuvei, Lillyman, Friend and Mateo as our only senior players. Positives for the season however is the progress made by Hurrell. Matulino's taken a big step up as a leader this year too, hopefully Leuleuai doesn't come over and play like Orford, fingers crossed Nielsen goes good and hopefully one of our young wingers (Hiku, Slaimankle, Fisi'iahi) develops at a rapid rate because I cannot wait to see the day Billy Tupou plays a full season for the vulcans. That's me for now.

ceagle

Bench
Both last years grand finalists are having a bit of a hangover year.

If people would stop finding year old quotes every time I was wrong on something I wouldn't quote the times I am right. But people make it sound like I'm ALWAYS wrong on EVERYTHING and I have every right to defend myself.
4th place isn't much of a hangover.

BranVan3000

Coach
Early pick here for Warriors to pick up the spoon next year

Another year of McLennan and losing their organizing presence in Maloney will be a lethal combination

I reckon the Warriors would've been the perfect fit for Stephen Kearney had he not had an atrocious run at Parramatta... Now, personally I think they should aim at getting Steve Folkes or Mick Potter..

vvvrulz

Coach
We are the underachievers of the year, from grand final footy to this rubbish. There really isn't any excuse since we retained more or less the same team and we should be good enough for a top four finish.

One reason only, our coach.

Latest posts