What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Warriors myth

Where will he Warriors finish the regular season?

• Top 4, they'll come right

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • 4-8 sounds legit

Votes: 32 53.3%
  • They'll miss the 8

Votes: 23 38.3%

• Total voters

Mr Saab

Referee
Ah yes, how can we forget Ohio. Thank f**k he is not a commentator anymore. Him and "they must score surely" were the WORST commentary duo in the history of the game. Even worse than the pommy gits.

Not sure that McLennan was the right choice...they look very loose in their attacking plays and a lot of dropped ball is creeping in.

Grapple

Bench
I saw the coach at my local the other day with his mates watching The Storm game (he and Shaun Johnson are locals) and left right after. Maybe taking notes? He's a very easy going guy, that might not be a good thing for The Warriors it seems.

I think they'll come right once they get a bit of structure again, they're not lacking any talent though.

Alan Johnson

Juniors
The only positive I'm taking from that game is the possibility that they've got the worst performance of the decade out of their system.

loveleague

Juniors
Bluey is not in the same league as cleary and you can see that in the way the warriors are playing. There is a lack of discipline and accountability and please strop that stupid back slapping when someone makes a mistake. Last nights game was a disgrace and the lack of urgency and defensive inadequacies by Tupu,ropati and johnson does not bode well for their playoff hopes. Johnson is a passenger and needs guidance (where is andrew johns) It seems like all the creativity has been coached out of them this season - if that is the bluey style - I am afraid it might work in the superleague , but it doesnt in the much tougher nrl. Once again - the most amateur performance of the year and as far as I am concerned the jury is still out in mcclennan.

Izz

Bench
It seems like all the creativity has been coached out of them this season
Hmm--to me it seems almost the opposite, that they've been given free license to hurl the ball around and go for miracle plays without doing any of the hard work that would allow those passes, etc, to come off.

sputneek

Juniors
The Roosters absolutely dominated them and scared them into dropped balls and dives. Warriors would have beat any other team last night bar the storm.

The Bros, like most of their fellow country men, seem to have a fairly relaxed attitude to hard work.

They like to roll into the season after State of Origin, when everyone else has a bit of extra wear and tear creeping into the their squad.

They will come good. 6th-8th I reckon.

beefstew

Juniors
-Very good halves with poor front on defense.

-Average centers.

-poor wingers, who cant tackle or catch and are slow.

-A good pack, that doesn't scare anyone.

-A coach trying to earn respect by picking on an easy target...Inu.

the dude

Juniors
I said before the season they would miss the 8, no reason for me to change my opinion now.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Also add Luck's 50 tackles a game tidying up the middle third that has been missing so far.

BranVan3000

Coach
The Bros, like most of their fellow country men, seem to have a fairly relaxed attitude to hard work.

They like to roll into the season after State of Origin, when everyone else has a bit of extra wear and tear creeping into the their squad.

They will come good. 6th-8th I reckon.
Wow, racist much?

Skreepe

Juniors
Traded good modern coach for backwards old school coach. The writing is on the wall in my opinion

Exactly.

Unfortunately, the Warriors without Cleary will go back to their usual inconsistant performances. It is a shame because i believe they have the strongest roster in the NRL.

DeeJ

Bench
The Warriors usually have one good year then one disappointing one don't they? Or at least they seem to do poorly when high expectations are placed on them and vice versa.

Latest posts