What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Washup

Since 73

First Grade
They are losing becasue they don't enjoy football.

And the BIGGEST concern for me in all this.

The bloke taking over has been in Sticky's Pocket thru ALL this.

I can wait till next year becasue I know Sticky is going and we do have a good squad on paper.

But the change we need...the change that will bring a load off... the change that will be as good as a holiday won't happen when the guys turn up in Novemeber to begin pre-season and they see Flano.

Oh, you again.

Stonecutter

First Grade
The shire should protest with their "no show" at next weeks game.
Maybe our leaders will show some spine and politely remind Stuart that he has farked our club and our spirit.
Even as a longtime supporter I thought todays team play was pathetic and ruined my day.

I say a kick stuart out banner hanging from the bridge or from the Peter Burns stand like a few seasons ago should get our voices heard.

So what's the wash up from today?

Or did you just need today to confirm what you have been thinking for awhile?

That Ricky Stuart is a robot with his thoughts, in the way he talks and just like a robot a terrible communicator other than what's programmed into him.

The players obviously don't get what he must be saying because they don't look like footballers who have a clue what they are doing on the footy field. If you had told some foreigner watching the game for the first time today that the team in blue, black and white had trained together since last November he would've asked what the f**k have they been doing?

Tim Smith has been a train wreck since he has arrived. Ricky will hook him mid game but then pick him again the following week. Oh yeah we set the standards high for this team. And it's this stubborn behaviour by him that just pisses people off no end. Don't just bloody hook Smith every game, completely drop him!!

Fat Head Ferguson was picked again in the team after he had bagged off at all his team mates the week before. That's right he basically said he was too good for them. He needed a team to compliment his high aspirations. Someone should've sat the shtye head down and told him he was lucky to still be in the team because he's done nothing this year. And that they had only persisted with him because they believed he would come good and were willing to be patient with his development. But now you can go and warm the bench in N.S.W Cup!

Aiton continues to be our best hooker. But no Ricky doesn't change the "winning formula". That is Morris starting hooker and Aiton on the bench. Hey Ricky what about changing what hasn't been a winning formula??? Oh shock horror it's not a winning formula?????? How about starting with our best hooker in Aiton and putting Morris at lock to give us a bit more mobility and creativity on the edges.

I could go on. But I can't be farked. Because Ricky Stuart is still the coach. And whilst he is. It will be ground hog day. And it won't change because in all honesty Ricky couldn't give a f**k anymore. You could see today there's no passion there anymore as he just sat there with a forlorn look of acceptance that he couldn't do anything to change things. He's run out of idea's, inspiration and belief.

Do it for the fans Ricky.
Please f**k off this week.
We are officially goooonnnnneeee for the season so there's no point in you hanging around anymore.
Let Flano try and get some life back into this team.
Let Flano try some new things.
Oh and take that farkwit Ferguson with you.
FFS even ET said he should f**k off and he's a true gentleman of the game.
Doesn't that say anything to you you dingbat!!

Last edited:

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Stick Man is only keeping Ferguson in the team in order to take him with him next year. Its totally lacking in class & the Sharks hierachy are happy to cop it. Wih no CEO in place, the Sharks board must sack Ferguson & his boss now. Pay them out & f**k them off. Your coach for next year is already in place. The current situation is simply laugable in its unbridled untenability.

Your club is becoming more and more a laughing stock whilst the current situation lingers. Who the f**k are the leaders of this club?

Pretty obvious its Sticky.

juanfarkall

Coach
I actually hope that your mob somehow scrapes into the finals only to be tooled by us in the first week.
At least that way the ledger in the old fart's sig can be squared before you relocate or die

Quigs

Immortal
I actually hope that your mob somehow scrapes into the finals only to be tooled by us in the first week.
At least that way the ledger in the old fart's sig can be squared before you relocate or die

p-points.jpg

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Squae

Juniors
Stick Man is only keeping Ferguson in the team in order to take him with him next year. Its totally lacking in class & the Sharks hierachy are happy to cop it. Wih no CEO in place, the Sharks board must sack Ferguson & his boss now. Pay them out & f**k them off. Your coach for next year is already in place. The current situation is simply laugable in its unbridled untenability.

Your club is becoming more and more a laughing stock whilst the current situation lingers. Who the f**k are the leaders of this club?

Pretty obvious its Sticky.

+1 , get stuffed ricky and take your boyfriend with you