What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The weekly Paul Carige award

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Pearce, Lowe & Middleton - for managing to select Luke Ricketson as the best captain in 2005. What the...?

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
eloquentEEL said:
Pearce, Lowe & Middleton - for managing to select Luke Ricketson as the best captain in 2005. What the...?

I second that. Kissing 18 year old girls and leading the Roosters to missing the 8 for the first time in how long? and he's the best captain?

glockers

Juniors
Willie Mason for holding a guy down with one minute left while trying to give him some words of encouragment.

Hye Willia you fat useless piece of crap- you are losing by 52 you dead set drop kick.

Rammo

Juniors
El Diablo said:
I bet the Bulldogs wish they'd kept Anasta instead of Mason.

ahahahahahahaha, if you've heard the latest rumour then I think you will take that comment back.

Rammo

Juniors
And also it wasn't like that at all, they could have asked Mason to leave, and then waited around for Anasta to make a decision, and we all know how long that takes, they just offered it to Mason because he was willing to sign, if they wanted Anasta they would have risked losing both, Mason was the sensible option.

Mzilikazi

Juniors
Jason King is a standout.

The first prop to play more than 40 minutes and have the following stats:

2 hit ups
1 error (a knock on the only time Manly were in an attacking position)
13 metres.

Yes, nrl.com have ipdated their stats and actually given him a "workrate".

Kiwi

First Grade
Can it go to a forum member? If not I still think Razor has out done all before him as shown by my sig.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
I think Terry Hill wrapped up this week's award on Thursday, well before anyone had actually laced on a boot