What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The weekly Paul Carige award

Raider Azz

Bench
Rhys Wesser, for tackling a player 4 times without the ball, and for being overall sh*t house all game.

Iafeta

Referee
SunkenEyes said:
Clinton Toopi and Iafeta Palea'aesina

Paleaaesina gets my vote. I've never seen a less enthusiastic performance by one player in an NRL game. Missing a tackle directly for a try when defending under the sticks 5 metres out, 4 hit ups for 20 m, throwing an awol offload 20 metres backwards 5 metres out from the line to a Cowboys player, then at the end of that set standing still at marker while the dummy half creates a one man overlap for the Cowboys to score.

Onya Feka :iwstupid: :iwstupid: :iwstupid:

God-King Dean

Immortal
Marsh - for heading in with the forearms & claiming he hit the chest, when he clearly didn't give sh*t where he was aiming by looking at the ground!

Grantwhy

Juniors
white pointer! said:
yep you gotta give it to barret.
i'd nominate the rest of the Dragons players who thought haveing a push and shove was more important than tackling the guy with the ball
shock.gif

Earl

Coach
Jake Webster - Would have scored untouched but decided to dive before the line, the ball jolts free, no try is scored.

j_tig

Juniors
Grantwhy said:
i'd nominate the rest of the Dragons players who thought haveing a push and shove was more important than tackling the guy with the ball
shock.gif
agreed

White Poiner

Coach
Earl said:
Jake Webster - Would have scored untouched but decided to dive before the line, the ball jolts free, no try is scored.

yeah mate that was sh*t funny, also bell dropped one over the line.

Latest posts