What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The weekly Paul Carige award

MrSharky

Juniors
Ty Williams. Disgraceful performance if ever I've seen one...

icon6.gif

MrSharky

Juniors
Jordan said:
To his defence, I don't think he intentionally passed it. Judging by the replay I think it was dislodged in the tackle.

Either you are blind or extremely comic... :lol: :lol:

icon6.gif

Ghoulies

Bench
MrSharky said:
Either you are blind or extremely comic... :lol: :lol:
He's spot on. In the 2nd angle shown you could see that the ball popped out the back after a 2nd effort in the tackle.

Bernster

Juniors
j_tig said:

I agree wholeheartedly on this one...screw the Australian Selectors...Im going for the Kiwis if Rauhihi and/or Faiumu get selected and I may go for the roos if Luke O'Donnel plays...

bulldog

Bench
Is there a yearly Carige award, if so give it to the whole Parra team, minor premiers and certanties to appear in the big one, then a performance Carige-like in its intensity and aptitiude to go down 29-ZERO to a team flogged by 40+ points only 2 weeks earlier.

Congrats BS and co., you've made an old Bulldog supporter very happy in a season that my team would sooner forget.

The Preacher

First Grade
I think Peter Doust must be considered for the award, he has operated very "Carige-like" for some time now.

Latest posts