What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The weekly Paul Carige award

eloquentEEL

First Grade
While Fitzhenry also put in a good effort, no-one can compete with Ryles when he's in this sort of form

gregstar

Referee
El Diablo said:
Mick Lewis even though he doesn't play League
i second that.

the man with the drive-in theatre forehead must never be seen in the australian team ever again!

El Diablo

Post Whore
gregstar said:
i second that.

the man with the drive-in theatre forehead must never be seen in the australian team ever again!

he should not be let back in the country

Mr Saab

Referee
Raider_69 said:
CANBERRA's DEFENCE!

Ummmm what defence?
I nominate Minichiello for the award. I am a massive fan of his, but his performance vs the storm was Carige like.

ed bbay

Juniors
news just in the yearly paul carriage award has already been taken out only 2 rounds into the season , the winner is MATHEW ELLIOTT he has now finaly proved to the rugby league world that he has no idea when it comes to coaching . penrith are also happy because now at least when he comes to their club he will have a trophy to put in their cabinet because as long as he is their coach there wont be another one .

Scott

Bench
I'd go with Wade McKinnon for his part in the Riddell 'no try'. What a f**ken stupid thing to do!

Raider_69

Post Whore
Craig Gower has got to go close

10 out, right infront, next to no pressure, doesnt get much easier for a halfback trying to kick a field goal in Golden Point ET. Some how Gowie pushed it wide

Wests is Best

Juniors
How about Wesser last week, Penrith 6 in front a couple of minutes to go Penrith with the ball near half way line, and Rhys tries to show us his newly found ball skills. Penrith naturally lose the ball, Canberra score. Cost me a 3 leg multi!
Rhys, do not ever pass the ball again! Just run.

>zuzu<

Juniors
Matty Peterson for that pass back inside to cross to score. Very stupid. Im pretty sure that if he hadnt thrown that ball woulda been a scrum to Parra because of the "no advantage" rule from an knock on, but he forced the issue...

Wests is Best

Juniors
I nominate myself this week. I'm leading 2 different tipping comps and so far
I'm 0 from 6 :evil:.

Needless to say I'm not leading anymore