What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The weekly Paul Carige award

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Update: David Peachy might just have edged in front of Hoppa in the Sharks-Manly game... although the entire Sharks team should hang their heads right now.

Bazal

Post Whore
Luke Burt should get a thousand points, as should Daniel Wagon.........actually I just nominate every eels first grader bar Smith and Riddell

Dog-E

Juniors
3 Pts Hoppa - OK, so he's a total space cadet...but REGARDLESS - I didn't think he was QUITE dumb eoungh to do that...AGAIN!...I was wrong.

2 Pts - Utai - Will NEVER play worse than he did o Friday night...ever! :lol:

1 Pt - I'm going to say Brian Smith. If coaches are ineligible, then pick whichever highly paid Parramatta player you so choose. Losing to Souths = no disgrace....but being THOROUGHLY outplayed, and NEVER in the hunt at any stage in sucha a game - hang you head mercenary Parramatta Cowboys...Hang your head!...Just goes to show yet again that - Money cannot buy HEART!

NZ Warrior

First Grade
He should be shot where he stands for letting those damn Roosters get him :x

He's doing good things with the Bunnies though, so I'll save the bullets for some one else.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Monaghan gets the nod tonight

Mander will no doubt be refing next weeks game

and finch my might the token one stupid play slot for that 4-5 metre forward pass