What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The weekly Paul Carige award

Special K

Coach
I can't believe that video. I had some of it in my memory but I didn't remember it being THAT bad. What about Sterlo giving it to him!

Didgi

Johnathan Thurston for being the biggest ever myth at club level.

:lol: He's just had a huge Origin campaign, and he has one bad game, and suddenly he's a myth? How about Benji Marshall, he plays no better than Thurston when he is at his best, and he only hits his best once every 10 games.

Talanexor

Juniors
Good ol' glass-shoulders Benji is also out injured for half of every season. Whereas Thurston plays a finals campaign with two busted shoulders and STILL dominates.

Tiger5150

Bench
Good ol' glass-shoulders Benji is also out injured for half of every season. Whereas Thurston plays a finals campaign with two busted shoulders and STILL dominates.

Well of course there was that ONE finals series.........that it didnt pan out that way.

Glenn

Latest posts