What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The weekly Paul Carige award

Iafeta

Referee
Two from the Warriors, one first grade, one NYC

NYC: Glen Fisiiahi picks up a chip kick from Souths and goes straight through them, no one within cooey, goes into the in goal, starts celebrating to the heavens before putting it down... some big second rower from Souths comes from nowhere, Fisiiahi drops it, drops a try stone cold.

First Grade: Michael Luck panicking when the game was there to be won with what can only be described as an intentional forward pass to a man in an offside position. I'm fairly certain if the Warriors roll the rest of the set (another 3 tackles I believe), they either would have gone over or a half decent kick to Vatuvei would have resulted in a try. It was stupendously dumb play of the highest order of a bloke who certainly shouldn't be looking to ball play.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
He's done it more than once this year. ;-)

Plenty of life left in him yet.

damn, not the bite i was after! to be honest i still think he goes well, he'd be good to re-sign for you guys.

In fairness, Mark Gasnier for one. Best made him his biatch one arvo playing for Canberra at Wollongong.

which is why i added the 2010 part.

kbw

Bench
The entire Souths side for that pathetic effort last night.
For god sake get a proper NRL std halfback.