What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The weekly Paul Carige award

Marshall made two bad mistakes in the last 10 mins or so but was good otherwise. Ryan was sh:t all game and Farah still seems to think he can kick from dummy half. He put in three of the worst kicks from dummy half you will see at a time when Benji, save that last one that went out on the full, was kicking well. Someone tell him he's not as good as Cameron Smith and he should stop trying to be.

Perth Tiger

Bench
Ryan passes up a chance for Benji to run at a retreating advance to win the game so he can put in a miracle for f**king Fitzhenry of all players

Beau knows Paul Carige

Ulysseus

Bench
GF = Todd Carney, great goal kicking all year, couldn't get one when it mattered.
By comparison Soward, not a noted goal kicker or at least not in the top echelon, missed only one and made the ones from the sideline count when it mattered the most.

betcats

Referee
GF = Todd Carney, great goal kicking all year, couldn't get one when it mattered.
By comparison Soward, not a noted goal kicker or at least not in the top echelon, missed only one and made the ones from the sideline count when it mattered the most.

Shut up.

Godz Illa

Coach
Todd Carney

The twat has a typo on his new tatt

200785-todd-carney.jpg

hahahaha

no name

Coach
From the bits and pieces I saw of the games tonight, Anasta produced some fine Carige-esque plays.
His attempted tackle on Sutton when he scored, grubber to Sandow was p!ss poor and the following kick off was getting to the peak of Cariges game.
Luckily Dave Taylor produced that piece of magic at the end to help people forget.

But if they lost Anasta would have been a major factor.

Chris Sandow for being more concerned with celebrating like the twat that he is instead of trying to position the kick better.

From the bits and pieces I saw of the games tonight, Anasta produced some fine Carige-esque plays.
His attempted tackle on Sutton when he scored, grubber to Sandow was p!ss poor and the following kick off was getting to the peak of Cariges game.
Luckily Dave Taylor produced that piece of magic at the end to help people forget.

But if they lost Anasta would have been a major factor.

lol how about...no

andrew057

First Grade
Nathan Merritt.

Wonder if the racist selectors are going to hold this bum out of Origin this season. i hope so for NSW sake, because he was pathetic.

Big Pete

Referee
I'm going with Peter Wallace for his 'we've got the ball with a minute to go and three tackles up our sleeves...lol I'ma gonna grubber.

Hunt kicking on tackle three and Macca attempting to kick but not kicking is also right up there.