What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Why We Signed Hagan Thread

Stagger eel

Staff member
El Diablo said:
f**k you love yourself

someone has to i spose

all hail eelevation. we must all share his opinion :roll:

well, the moment you've turned the arguement into a personal insult, you lose, i'll be more than happy to discuss it with you but all I get from you are 3 and 4 word answers.

"Hagan is sh*t"

"We'll win the spoon"

good onya! :roll:

Delboy

First Grade
I must be reading some other posts, you dont love yourself, give me a break.
Post something positive and we may even think about liking you, must be a depressing world when the glass is always half empty

El Diablo

Post Whore
eelavation said:
well, the moment you've turned the arguement into a personal insult, you lose, i'll be more than happy to discuss it with you but all I get from you are 3 and 4 word answers.

"Hagan is sh*t"

"We'll win the spoon"

good onya! :roll:

the topic asked a question and i gave an answer. you didn't like it and came up with some bs

you started it, not me

Eelementary

Post Whore
Johns Magic said:
I'm not trying to be bitter here or anything, but I honestly don't know what your club saw in Hagan that made them chase him so hard, especially when you had a coach of Smith's quality at the helm. I'm glad this is his last year at the Knights, I think we need a change of direction. A new coach should be able to provide that.

Good luck to you guys with him as coach, I hope he does well for you. Hopefully a change of scenery will do him the world of good, but I won't be holding my breath. He didn't show alot whilst he was at the Knights.

Cheers mate. You're a class act.

Good luck to you guys in 2006!

Eelementary

Post Whore
And on topic...

I was one of the many that were disappointed when we signed him. But I've changed my tune.

For some reason, I have a feeling we can do rather well with him.

Why did we sign him? Probably because he was the best available coach that we could get.

eeladdick

Juniors
just to antaginise everyone when was the last time a team went back to back premiers with 2 different coaches ?

fish eel

Immortal
some of those games that newcastle got lapped in last year, I challenge anybody to look at the side that took the field and seriously say that another coach would have got a better result.[

Utey

Coach
Eelementary said:
And on topic...

I was one of the many that were disappointed when we signed him. But I've changed my tune.

For some reason, I have a feeling we can do rather well with him.

Why did we sign him? Probably because he was the best available coach that we could get.

Iam with you mate! I was thinking about it today. Iam sure with the right facilities and environment he will strive.

Stagger eel

Staff member
look, I regret my little spat with El D yesterday and i won't be convincing him or any others who feel that they're not confident that Hages can do the job, in the futur, I guess that's the job for Michael Hagan and not myself, everyone is entitled to an opinion without being challenged.

in saying all that, I really believe at the end of the day everything will be cool, I want the best of three worlds! BS to hang around in some capacity, JT to work with Hages and for Hages to be a success, it probably won't happen but I live in hope.

i can't believe people are bitching about hagan over A YEAR before he will even get here? if you were this premature in bed you'd have shot your bolt before you even met the girl!!

Stagger eel

Staff member
The EELiminator said:
i can't believe people are bitching about hagan over A YEAR before he will even get here? if you were this premature in bed you'd have shot your bolt before you even met the girl!!

I'm glad you said that and not me :oops: