What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Wok on the Dragons.

LRC

I was listening to the WOk the other day and a comment he made really struck me ...what do you Dragons fans think?
He said that the Dragons look like a really poorly coached/drilled team.

This is quite a comment coming from a man with some experience..he is a good observer of the game....

Biglance

Bench
he is right sometimes i see us now as not the professional outfit of the yester years

Simon

Juniors
This question will be answered come years end if we keep the majority of our players on the field. I don't think anyone can judge Brown now or any time over the next few weeks. If we aren't where we need to be come years end then we can start to talk about the coach. But for now we shouldn't be speculating about things that could cause problems within the team.

Criswell

Juniors
It's ore than Brown, who isn't very good anyway. The same happened with Farrar as well.

Too many egos.