What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The worlds best cronulla sharks fan podcast

Hey Frank, the YarraBosco 14's have 14 players now.

If you get a chance check out a big P.I. boy the sharks have brought across from ?penrith. He is in the u/13 joeys. Looks and plays like a 15 y.o. Very scary.

My 13 y.o. played him last week. The boys won 6 tries to 5, he scored all 5 of theirs and only got the ball 8 times. He probably stopped 4 tries as well.

Thanks for the update about Yarra. Some of the teachers at Endeavour said that kid from Joeys was one of the best talents they have seen in years.

cb4

First Grade
My next door neighbour gets done for noise pollution in his car because his stereo is loud yet this gets a website.
There is no justice in the world.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
We should allocate a sticky thread for this podcast and voice our concerns via that.

Makes it easier then sending an email each time considering the amount of issues currently going on.

We could even have "rant of the week"

Print copy only mate.

Keep in mind I don't do the poddy, just know the boys. Unfortunately I can't get Newman to come back on here.

jc155776

Coach
Are you the same Frank I once shared a King Wan meal with after what I can only assume was another loss??

Card Shark

Immortal
Oh I see. I was on a break around then so I missed it.

All the good stuff happens when I'm away

Can't really remember exactly what it was mate, I was only joking.

A few went at the same time for having similar feelings - upset some on here.

Latest posts