What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The worlds best cronulla sharks fan podcast

gavin_miller

Juniors
https://player.whooshkaa.com/episode/?id=183395 via @whooshkaa

https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast...ks-nrl-podcast/id1038411132?mt=2&ign-mpt=uo=4

Brought to you by Dyson Logistics - www.dysonlogistics.com

Sam and Newman discuss the epic win over the Storm, preview the Roosters game and bring you the latest news.

Download and subscribe for free on Whooshkaa, iTunes, Stitcher, Podbean and all good podcast outlets.

Rate and review us please, it really does help us. Five star reviews and messages on iTunes is especially helpful and takes just a minute of your time.

Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Please share our social media, this also is a big help to us.

Write to us via social media or sharkcastpod@gmail.com

Watch SharkCastTV via the official Sharks Facebook page every Monday 8:00pm

carcharias

Immortal
This might be a dumb question
You fellas got a link to watch a replay of the tv show?
I haven’t had a good look into it...can I just rewatch the it on Facebook?
Is there a way to watch not thru Facebook?

Eion

First Grade
Love the podcast, but re Holmes how about discussing how much we are paying a winger
Why? Everyone knows he’s down on form...which they talk about...and everyone knows he was preferred at fullback but hasn’t kicked on as hoped.

What’s val meant to be on $700k? What’s the best winger meant to be on? $550k? So he’s getting about $150k more than ideal. They took a punt and it hasn’t paid off yet. That’s what happens, you win some, you lose some.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Why? Everyone knows he’s down on form...which they talk about...and everyone knows he was preferred at fullback but hasn’t kicked on as hoped.

What’s val meant to be on $700k? What’s the best winger meant to be on? $550k? So he’s getting about $150k more than ideal. They took a punt and it hasn’t paid off yet. That’s what happens, you win some, you lose some.
Exactly.....at the moment we're miles behind on Seggy.....whatever we paid for him. On the other hand we jagged a bargain with Hodko....only paying 100k of his freight. As you said ....win some lose some.

Card Shark

Immortal
I don’t subscribe to the theory of not paying big money to a winger but I do subscribe to the theory of paying big money to match-winners, no matter what position.

That is his best attribute when on fire but it’s no secret that he couldn’t light a candle at the moment.

bluefox68

Staff member
Will happily turn up anywhere to defend his position, in person. More than half the time he’s taking the piss anyway.
Okay. Fair enough!
I don’t know any of the posters in person!
My name’s Andrew Fox. I live in Brisbane!
I have played rugby league - but only for school and uni!! Played touch for about 15 years...
Have also coached juniors for 5 years.
So, I’m no NRL player, but love the game!
In other words, I’m not hiding who I am on the forum, but, admittedly, some do!
My wife and kids think I spend too much time on the forum!!!

fizman

Bench
Okay. Fair enough!
I don’t know any of the posters in person!
My name’s Andrew Fox. I live in Brisbane!
I have played rugby league - but only for school and uni!! Played touch for about 15 years...
Have also coached juniors for 5 years.
So, I’m no NRL player, but love the game!
In other words, I’m not hiding who I am on the forum, but, admittedly, some do!
My wife and kids think I spend too much time on the forum!!!

I'm going to take a massive risk and say -
1. Your favourite colour is Blue
2. You were born in 1968