What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The worlds best cronulla sharks fan podcast

Now I know why I avoid this joint like
the plague. Unfortunate timing of my first log on in months.
Thank God I don’t have to deal with this petty f**king bullshit anymore. You put yourself out there and all you cop is criticism and everyone knows how to do everything better. Well off you go then- there’s been 5 other sharks podcasts come and go and none of them could replicate what Sharkcast has produced and what Sam continues to do.
f**k you and f**k the Sharks.
Don’t bundle all of us into one posters opinion.

I for one always enjoyed it with Newman and appreciate the effort both you guys put into the show.

Be well mate

Tiger Shark

Bench
Now I know why I avoid this joint like
the plague. Unfortunate timing of my first log on in months.
Thank God I don’t have to deal with this petty f**king bullshit anymore. You put yourself out there and all you cop is criticism and everyone knows how to do everything better. Well off you go then- there’s been 5 other sharks podcasts come and go and none of them could replicate what Sharkcast has produced and what Sam continues to do.
f**k you and f**k the Sharks.

Ok then.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Bit over the top imo. Just like I struggle to listen to Andrew Johns and Freddy on Chanel 9....nothing personal. Could I do a better job ? Hell no! If it makes Frank feel better....listening to Chads podcast is like pulling teeth and I’d listen to Sam and Newman any day of the week over Chads rubbish. Think Frank needs to harden the f**k up if that’s how he reacts to pretty minor criticism tbh.

Goblin_Shark

Juniors
The show needs Adam, Sam would admit he is a bit of a softie and doesn’t like to offend too many people and that’s fine but I don’t feel like there will be much harsh criticism this year.

Every show needs it’s good cop bad cop.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Bit over the top imo. Just like I struggle to listen to Andrew Johns and Freddy on Chanel 9....nothing personal. Could I do a better job ? Hell no! If it makes Frank feel better....listening to Chads podcast is like pulling teeth and I’d listen to Sam and Newman any day of the week over Chads rubbish. Think Frank needs to harden the f**k up if that’s how he reacts to pretty minor criticism tbh.

I don’t mind Chads podcast as you get a bit more of an insight to the Sharks and how training is going etc. Especially with him interviewing so many Sharks players.

A lot I skip though

Eion

First Grade
The show needs Adam, Sam would admit he is a bit of a softie and doesn’t like to offend too many people and that’s fine but I don’t feel like there will be much harsh criticism this year.

Every show needs it’s good cop bad cop.
Absolutely. There’s very few podcasts that work solo. I liked Chris D’elias one...but he’s been cancelled.

And Newman, mate I certainly appreciate the work you put into the poddie, heaps of hours of entertainment for those of us who listened. I’m really happy that Sam is continuing and hope you get back for some guest appearances.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
God this thread exploded like Mt. Vesuvius

Always liked Newman on the podcast and enjoyed his more hard-nosed insights

But his comment here seemed over the top that’s for sure

Goblin_Shark

Juniors
Obviously some other stuff at play. Clearly he has been dudded by the club for some reason but I don’t like to see that written about the people here or the club In general. If you have a beef make it known or say nothing otherwise it’s just noise.

the club seems to be turning things around and I’ve not seen it in this kind of shape ever.

Yeah Newman's done more than most for the club and the Fans . Well above and beyond. But jeez everyone cops a bit of criticism no matter what . That was NOTHING compared to the crap my ex-wife dumps on me!

Craigshark

First Grade
it’s a forum after-all. Everyone here bags the shit out of players every day. If you put yourself in the public eye there’s a good chance not everyone is going to like you and that doesn’t necessarily mean it’s something personal. I quite liked Newman on the podcast but there’s no need to go around with the whole “f**k the sharks” attitude on a sharks forum.

Ads

First Grade
Absolutely. There’s very few podcasts that work solo. I liked Chris D’elias one...but he’s been cancelled.

And Newman, mate I certainly appreciate the work you put into the poddie, heaps of hours of entertainment for those of us who listened. I’m really happy that Sam is continuing and hope you get back for some guest appearances.
f**k I miss D’elia. Should listen to tim Dillon if you’re not already. Amazing.

Shark cast needs Newman though, doesn’t work as well solo.

Eion

First Grade
f**k I miss D’elia. Should listen to tim Dillon if you’re not already. Amazing.

Shark cast needs Newman though, doesn’t work as well solo.
I’ll give Dillon a go, cheers. I’m actually not a big fan of D’elias stand up, but did dig his podcast.

Sams going well with the special guests (including one forum regular), the challenge will be week to week during the season, but good on him for keeping it going.