What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The worlds best cronulla sharks fan podcast

gavin_miller

Juniors
i
I ran into a certain sharkcast host last Sunday.
I was wearing a sharkcast hat
Ha

Like the time I was in the metro seeing You Am I.
Shihad was the support.
During YouAmI set I snuck out to the merch stand to buy a shihad shirt.
( I loved them )
I was the only one out at the merch .
I put it straight on over the top of my shirt I was already wearing.
Turned around ... and there Shihad standing there laughing.
They were stoked... but I was fanboy.

Haha

In the words of Tim Rogers “Wear it like ya mean it!!”
thought you looked cool!

gavin_miller

Juniors
Brought to you by Dyson Logistics - www.dysonlogistics.com

https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast...lla-sharks-nrl-podcast/id1038411132?mt=2&uo=4

https://open.spotify.com/show/7IcKNJqi8LHu1bpipb5YSY

https://player.whooshkaa.com/shows/sharkcast-radio-cronulla-sharks-nrl-podcast

This week Sam and Adam discuss the Warriors game and go through all the news! We heavily feature outgoing champion Paul Gallen.

Download and subscribe for free on Whooshkaa, iTunes, Stitcher, Podbean, Spotify and all good podcast outlets.

Rate and review us please, it really does help us. Five star reviews and messages on iTunes is especially helpful and takes just a minute of your time.

Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Please share our social media, this also is a big help to us.

Write to us via social media or sharkcastpod@gmail.com

Eion

First Grade
Shoutout to Sams Sharkcast pod. Just listened to the latest episode interview with Damien Irvine which was fantastic. (Heaps better since Newman left ;))

Do yourselves a favour and listen, a real eye opener.

Also for a great listen, Talking with TK ep with Dean Treister.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Shoutout to Sams Sharkcast pod. Just listened to the latest episode interview with Damien Irvine which was fantastic. (Heaps better since Newman left ;))

Do yourselves a favour and listen, a real eye opener.

Also for a great listen, Talking with TK ep with Dean Treister.
Twister did not hold back re Anderson

Eion

First Grade
Twister did not hold back re Anderson
Certainly did not, ha!

No love lost with damo and sticky I think either, but damo seems quite mature about it all with hindsight. He genuinely seems to have got into it for the right reasons...and shit happens hey? And geeze there are some merkin rugby league journos.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Certainly did not, ha!

No love lost with damo and sticky I think either, but damo seems quite mature about it all with hindsight. He genuinely seems to have got into it for the right reasons...and shit happens hey? And geeze there are some merkin rugby league journos.
When he gave him the finger lol

Quite revealing that Morrison was against the development going ahead, and thus the end of the club.
And yet he is made out to be some sort of hero now that speaks out when any silly shenanigans get called out in the media against us.
HE WASN’T THERE FOR THE CLUB WHEN IT COUNTED! IN FACT HE WAS AGAINST US!

Eion

First Grade
Quite revealing that Morrison was against the development going ahead, and thus the end of the club.
And yet he is made out to be some sort of hero now that speaks out when any silly shenanigans get called out in the media against us.
HE WASN’T THERE FOR THE CLUB WHEN IT COUNTED! IN FACT HE WAS AGAINST US!
But hang on, I thought he had such power he could veto it if he wanted?

Eion

First Grade
If I had my way it’d be a 40 story monstrosity, and I live in the area and would suffer the consequences. But that’s what us twueys do!

If I had my way it’d be a 40 story monstrosity, and I live in the area and would suffer the consequences. But that’s what us twueys do!
Exactly!
Morrison getting shown up for what he twuly is, a bandwagonner!
We all knew it, just good to feel justified.

Quigs

Immortal
No matter how many times you polish a turd it is still a turd. Scummo is now being found out for what he really is. ALL FARKIN' SPIN AND BULLSHIT.

Tied in with the Happy Clappers there was no way the 'quigs' would come out and publicly support the development.

He is a gutless weathervane.

Goblin_Shark

Juniors
Not sure if Sam is on here or not but I finished this today and man that was an eye opener. So close to being dead many times. Every sharks fan needs to hear this.
A great episode thanks for doing it Sam.

Goblin_Shark

Juniors
Sammy is here, trust me on that one.
Top bloke.
Sounds like it. I enjoyed that cast so much. Not the music as much but the detail of Irvine telling the Banks how it is was great.

I remember going to one of the development info sessions at sharks and asking Damian some questions, he was very forthright in his answers and he got it done.

Needs a statue out the front. f**k any haters.

Shhhh don’t tell Quigs..... might be actually able to listen to the podcast now Newman has gone. Found him pretty painful tbh. No offence Frank.

Now I know why I avoid this joint like
the plague. Unfortunate timing of my first log on in months.
Thank God I don’t have to deal with this petty f**king bullshit anymore. You put yourself out there and all you cop is criticism and everyone knows how to do everything better. Well off you go then- there’s been 5 other sharks podcasts come and go and none of them could replicate what Sharkcast has produced and what Sam continues to do.
f**k you and f**k the Sharks.