What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The worst coach in the NRL is...

The worst coach in the NRL is...

• Total voters

mrbishi

Juniors
You have the coach who's team is sitting ontop of the comp, with the best attack and also the best defence?

hmmmm ok then. What a great poll, oh i forgot!!!! its school holidays! explains it all really.

Eels Dude

Coach
I voted for Hasler, just to highlight the stupidity for putting him in this poll in the 1st place.

ShadesOfTheSun

Juniors
Hasler et al weren't serious options; I accidentally selected 8 options for the poll, and rather than redo the thread, decided to simply fill up the boxes. Elliot was a poor ommision, granted, and I'm not sure why he wasn't present.

Apologies extended to Bulldogs fans for not knowing your coach's name. I haven't been in Australia for the last 6 months, and have only really followed the NRL through these forums, and in the smh website.

Eels Dude

Coach
Apologies extended to Bulldogs fans for not knowing your coach's name. I haven't been in Australia for the last 6 months, and have only really followed the NRL through these forums, and in the smh website.

Just to let ya know, it was Steve Folkes, who was the same coach they had 6 months ago when you were last here, and also the previous 10 years before that :cool:

ShadesOfTheSun

Juniors
Thanks. Had thought that they'd changed mid-season, but obviously I got them mixed up with another team (Cowboys?).

Shorty: Because I haven't really heard any complaining about Millward's coaching ability, or lack thereof, whereas there has been whinging about Sticky. In retrospect, the poll could have been (much) better populated.

Last edited: