What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Worst Day...Or the Best?

The Worst OR the Best?

• Worst

• Best

Results are only viewable after voting.
If the Storm are interested in a player TAKE NOTE ! They rarely buy shit .. with that in mind and before we provide them with more players to our detriment werent they also interested in buying Liddle ??
Just what the Tigers need is having the Storm interested in Liddle.

Saw the highlights of the Storm game last night and once again saw a young guy who.........could have and may have developed at the Tigers and should have have if their was some vision and knowledge re recruitment. And I do not mean JAC.

Ryan Papenhuyzen spent all of 2018 playing reserves, if only the Tigers, well we know the rest.

Tigerm

First Grade
Just what the Tigers need is having the Storm interested in Liddle.

Saw the highlights of the Storm game last night and once again saw a young guy who.........could have and may have developed at the Tigers and should have have if their was some vision and knowledge re recruitment. And I do not mean JAC.

Ryan Papenhuyzen spent all of 2018 playing reserves, if only the Tigers, well we know the rest.
And just to add salt into our wounds, looks like the storm have got there mojo back, 64-10 win over the eels. At least it moved us up one spot on the ladder.

magpie_man

Juniors
If the Storm are interested in a player TAKE NOTE ! They rarely buy shit .. with that in mind and before we provide them with more players to our detriment werent they also interested in buying Liddle ??

I seem to remember them being interested in Brooks too at some point.

Vozzy

Juniors
So we are about to play a team that won buy 50 against a team that beat us by 50. So 100-0 coming up.

Fordy20

Juniors
What the f**k was our recruitment thinking :rage:... Lovett and Rancid while guys like Paypenhauzen walk.

Surely our recruitment is doing a good job, getting players like JAC, Koroibete, Papenhuyzen in the first place. I'd imagine the coach selections have a pretty big impact on player retention. JAC and MCK were streets ahead of Naiqama and Rankin, yet they couldn't get a run. Same with Koroibete. We knew Pat Richards was going to retire, why not extend Koroibete before he became available.

We're going to run into the same issue with Liddle and Twal.

Das Hassler

Bench
And just to add salt into our wounds, looks like the storm have got there mojo back, 64-10 win over the eels. At least it moved us up one spot on the ladder.

Better than if they had lost.....we'd have no chance....the eels were in rhe wrong place wrong time after Bellamy's response to their Sharks loss.

cerberus

Coach
i was pretty happy with that score .after losing the week before .bellyache would have been attila the hun at training . i don't think we'll win , but they mighten get out of first gear .

The unknown

Juniors
I'm glad Melbourne got that performance out of their system last night, I doubt they will back up and play that well against us. They were brutal

Latest posts