What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

there has to be a thread about it

CharlieF

Juniors
The bias in here is incredible, even taking into account that this is a Parramatta forum. They won the game FFS. Nobody here seems to mention that 3 eels tries came directly from penalties, given by Clarke who was meant to be gifting Manly the game.

Moi Moi had to go. He put on a bad high tackle, there was no other choice. His own mother would have sent him off. As for the other decisions, they went both ways. The Eels out-defended the Eagles, that was the only difference. And just because you support Manly, doesn't mean you hate Parramatta.

blackfriday

Juniors
steve clark has always been an arrogant prick as a ref - the sort of guy who would do 'well' reffing soccer because he would take no sh*t from anyone.

i was right in front of the fui shot and if fui gets less than eight weeks for that he can count himself as lucky, because the reckless ferocity of that shot was awful. other than that, manly had themselves to blame for giving away all those penalties that piggy-backed the eels up the field.

CharlieF

Juniors
blackfriday said:
steve clark has always been an arrogant prick as a ref - the sort of guy who would do 'well' reffing soccer because he would take no sh*t from anyone.

i was right in front of the fui shot and if fui gets less than eight weeks for that he can count himself as lucky, because the reckless ferocity of that shot was awful. other than that, manly had themselves to blame for giving away all those penalties that piggy-backed the eels up the field.

That is right. Manly gave the penalties away, not the referee giving them to Parra. Likewise when they were awarded to Manly. The referee had no real effect on the final scoreline. Most of his decisions were correct.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
El Diablo said:
it was a joke the way he was calling for the video ref for no reason when Parra scored, yet when Manly scored two tries that should've been disalllowed he blows his whistle.

Even though Matai didn't score the 2nd try he was that far off side it wasn't funny. he was within the 10 so it should've been a no try.

Clark is an amateur at best.

I saw that from about 50 metres away, and I saw an obstruction in Manly's first try, O'Dwyer I think it was

I haven't had a chance to see the replays yet, but surely if he is a lot closer than me he has to see something

Hellsy

Immortal
<UPtheEELS> said:
I was very suprised with Sterlo!
I wasnt, he has done his best to disassociate himself with the Eels

Kornstar said:
said what i wanted to say about Clark, the post would be deleted, but it was certainly the general consensus in the bay i sit and i imagine everyone who watched the game!
We should have sat together... I too had words that I couldnt put on here about what I thought of Clark